Frozen Four Semi: BC v QU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen Four Semi: BC v QU

Halfway through the first, QU looking pretty good with two goals and a lot more pressure than BC.

BC just missed a backdoor chance on the PP.
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Re: Frozen Four Semi: BC v QU

I'll delete mine. you beat me.
    Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

QU looking dam good.

Comment

They were scary good in the Regionals.

Comment

Wouldn't it be nice if they talked about the Q being good rather than chocking it up to BC, the ordained, having an off night? Did they check to see who was # 1 seed before the game?

Comment

Score and time? CHN app isn't updating.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              Score and time? CHN app isn't updating.
              2nd period starting soon. Still 2-0 Q
              Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

BC With a goal 23 seconds into the 2nd 2-1 Quinnipiac
                Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

I just turn the game on, and see BC down 3-1. The first thing I hear from Barry Melrose is :"They could easily get one here and be in good position. Go down 3-2 with a period left." Way to not show bias, Melrose.
                  Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Yeah, I was wondering if ESPN just will issue BC pompoms to those two before the 3rd.
                    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                      I just turn the game on, and see BC down 3-1. The first thing I hear from Barry Melrose is :"They could easily get one here and be in good position. Go down 3-2 with a period left." Way to not show bias, Melrose.
                      When he mentions their coach "Jackie Parker" you'll know he's in the bag
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                        He is an embarrassment.

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        When he mentions their coach "Jackie Parker" you'll know he's in the bag
                        Well, in the Regionals he was talking about BC (the chosen ones) drafting good players. Jeepers is he just awful. SO bad I usually leave the room.

Comment

Working...
                        X