• Show
Clear All

• Re: Gun Control 1: Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Uh-oh ...
    And it begins...
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      Uh-oh ...
      1775 baby!!

We'll get Harrison Ford to look at the tapes to see who fired first.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Uh-oh ...
        Not sure why it matters who fired first? There are countless legitimate reasons why law enforcement would be the first to actually fire.

Comment

Uh-oh ...
          Dead idiot points gun at police, police shoot first.

I'm not losing sleep over this one when his stated goal was suicide by cop.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
            Find all the assumptions in that statement.
            What we know is a guy is dead and CNN can't definitively give details about the incident.

And shouldn't this go in the "Bad Cops" thread, I mean, the cops did kill a civilian, right?
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

What we know is a guy is dead and CNN can't definitively give details about the incident.

And shouldn't this go in the "Bad Cops" thread, I mean, the cops did kill a civilian, right?
              Does it need to be pointed out that CNN can't give details? Also, water is wet. And finally, no.

Comment

Yes, armed trespassers who explicitly wanted to commit suicide by cop are exactly comparable to people shot because they're black.

I can only hope the clown show tries to use that argument going forward.

Comment

Yes, armed trespassers who explicitly wanted to commit suicide by cop are exactly comparable to people shot because they're black.

I can only hope the clown show tries to use that argument going forward.
                  Frankly, I'm just relieved we can go back to believing cops again.
                  That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

I'm not losing sleep over this one when his stated goal was suicide by cop.
                    So he didn't point the gun at them, he just almost ran over one agent and then reached for his gun. Missed it by that much.

Comment

So he didn't point the gun at them, he just almost ran over one agent and then reached for his gun. Missed it by that much.
                      Yeah, that'll do it....
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

This woman would be dead if Kepler had his way. http://madpatriots.com/papa-johns-st...ed-to-rob-her/

Comment

More of this sh-t.

Police responded to reports of a shooting at Independence High School in Glendale, Arizona, ABC 15 reported Friday morning.

Police confirmed on Twitter two people were shot at the high school. Unnamed sources told the local ABC affiliate there was one fatality, which police have not publicly confirmed.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            More of this sh-t.
                            So ... a double suicide pact or a murder-suicide.
                            Responding police quickly realized the situation did not involve an active shooter, but the school remained on lockdown until police could confirm the scene was safe.

Breeden said there are no persons of interest, and they don't believe there are any suspects or witnesses to the deaths.
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

So ... a double suicide pact or a murder-suicide.
                              Either way, likely doesn't happen without a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                This woman would be dead if Kepler had his way. http://madpatriots.com/papa-johns-st...ed-to-rob-her/
                                You're assuming the assailant isn't one of your responsible gun owners. Just because someone points a gun at you doesn't mean they are going to shoot you. Well, unless its a cop and you are non-white.
                                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Working...
                                X