• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gun Control 1: Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

Uday on full derp this a.m.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      While Flag does raise a valid point with Jim Cramer's Tweet:

... We would need to see that kind of leadership "trickle down" from our President and the GOP leadership that reveres him.

Until Adolf Twittler shows some leadership condemning the actions he's emboldened, it's going to get worse.

Also... Is Jim Cramer Canadian?
      I assume you're referring to Donald Trump... if anything, he's tried to stop the upcoming civil war. It's your anger, copuled with the anger of the political machines, that are fueling the fires.

As for Cramer's nationality, he was born and raised outside Philly. Hence his overwhelming support for their teams on his show.

Comment

Philly? I never would have guessed with his use of the Crown spelling of behavior. I've never actually watched his shows on CNBC.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

NRA spokesman candidate.

And ladies, he is in fact apparently quite single.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Marilyn Manson in NYC

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-falling-prop/
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Another Darwin Award for Home Protection.
              Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                So what would happen if it hadn’t been his own kid?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  He couldn't have just called the police? That truck was that important to him he had to shoot somebody? Really?
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Found the old thread
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Cross post from Facebook:

This is my favorite picture out of Virginia.

I’ve never seen a bigger bunch of losers in my life. Nothing like a bunch of old fat guys playing Tacticool LARP fantasy dress up all day. At least the Frodo wannabes aren’t compensating for small dicks.

Let me clarify one important thing: there is nothing wrong with LARPing. Just understand that dressing up like GI Joe doesn’t make you GI Joe. The people who dress up like LOTR characters at least understand it’s a fantasy.

These guys think they can take on the US military. They think they’re part of a “well-regulated militia.” LOTR LARPers don’t think for a second they are fighting Sauron.

The guys in this picture would be the first in line to make fun of people who go to Star Trek conventions. They think they’re somehow better than someone who dons a Darth Vader costume. They “should be taken seriously!” 🙄

The Second Amendment isn’t unlimited. We as a society agreed that citizens shouldn’t be able to wield automatic weapons because they are simply too dangerous to society. It follows that we can also decide AR-15s are too dangerous for citizens to own. The Second Amendment explicitly states this.

I’m a gun-owner. I support well-regulated hunting and sport shooting. What we no longer have use for is a civilian militia that doesn’t have obligations to serve. If you want to be a citizen soldier, join the National Guard. The days of a well-regulated militia ended 80 years ago. Maybe even 100.

The mechanics of war and rise of the military industrial complex have rendered this obsolete in the most complete way imaginable. The militia described in the Second Amendment barely stands a chance against the prospect of oppression by smaller agencies much less the full might of US military. A well-regulated militia is no longer necessary.

Furthermore, no one is coming for your guns.

And even if they were, there’s nothing you and your dress up friends could do about it.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

But but but, they have gold-plated AR-15s! That makes them specialer! And hollow points! The gub'ment can't stop that, can they? No, sirree.....

Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                          But but but, they have gold-plated AR-15s! That makes them specialer! And hollow points! The gub'ment can't stop that, can they? No, sirree.....

Come and take it, libs!

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Cross post from Facebook:

This is my favorite picture out of Virginia.

I’ve never seen a bigger bunch of losers in my life. Nothing like a bunch of old fat guys playing Tacticool LARP fantasy dress up all day. At least the Frodo wannabes aren’t compensating for small dicks.

Let me clarify one important thing: there is nothing wrong with LARPing. Just understand that dressing up like GI Joe doesn’t make you GI Joe. The people who dress up like LOTR characters at least understand it’s a fantasy.

These guys think they can take on the US military. They think they’re part of a “well-regulated militia.” LOTR LARPers don’t think for a second they are fighting Sauron.

The guys in this picture would be the first in line to make fun of people who go to Star Trek conventions. They think they’re somehow better than someone who dons a Darth Vader costume. They “should be taken seriously!” 🙄

The Second Amendment isn’t unlimited. We as a society agreed that citizens shouldn’t be able to wield automatic weapons because they are simply too dangerous to society. It follows that we can also decide AR-15s are too dangerous for citizens to own. The Second Amendment explicitly states this.

I’m a gun-owner. I support well-regulated hunting and sport shooting. What we no longer have use for is a civilian militia that doesn’t have obligations to serve. If you want to be a citizen soldier, join the National Guard. The days of a well-regulated militia ended 80 years ago. Maybe even 100.

The mechanics of war and rise of the military industrial complex have rendered this obsolete in the most complete way imaginable. The militia described in the Second Amendment barely stands a chance against the prospect of oppression by smaller agencies much less the full might of US military. A well-regulated militia is no longer necessary.

Furthermore, no one is coming for your guns.

And even if they were, there’s nothing you and your dress up friends could do about it.
                            Those guys are at least four standard deviations away from the average gun owner. Was going to post yesterday and never got around to it that one of the problems with social media is it completely distorts the reality of what different groups of people represent. There are very few people who have much understanding of what a gun owner, millennial, or people from other groups truly are.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              Those guys are at least four standard deviations away from the average gun owner. Was going to post yesterday and never got around to it that one of the problems with social media is it completely distorts the reality of what different groups of people represent. There are very few people who have much understanding of what a gun owner, millennial, or people from other groups truly are.
                              These guys aren't even Scots?
                              Last edited by burd; 01-22-2020, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Ammosexuals protest proposed ordinance regulating outdoor gun ranges.

Gun Ranges.

(This in the Mat-Su Valley just north of Anchorage, a place that would make Alabama look liberal)
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X