Gun Control 1: Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gun Control 1: Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

The ammosexuals had a rally in Kentucky today.

Why can't the ammos just shut up and stop waving it around in my face with their ammosexual pride parades?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      The ammosexuals had a rally in Kentucky today.

Why can't the ammos just shut up and stop waving it around in my face with their ammosexual pride parades?
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Which idiot is running a gun control ad during the SB?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          Which idiot is running a gun control ad during the SB?
          Bloomberg
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
            Bloomberg
            He does have money to burn, but all he'll do is trigger a bunch of knuckle-draggers. Not that I mind but it's not going to gain him any traction.

In no particular order the Dems should be running on:

1. Trump's foreign policy
            2. Trump's failed promises
            3. Trump's skull-screwing our traditional allies
            4. The failing middle-class
            5. Saving Medicaid and SS

And tbo 1 & 3 might even be unnecessary. Swing voters don't give a s**t about abortion, gun control, impeachment nor the environment. Sell the belief you can improve the daily lives of middle America and you win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              He does have money to burn, but all he'll do is trigger a bunch of knuckle-draggers. Not that I mind but it's not going to gain him any traction.

In no particular order the Dems should be running on:

1. Trump's foreign policy
              2. Trump's failed promises
              3. Trump's skull-screwing our traditional allies
              4. The failing middle-class
              5. Saving Medicaid and SS

And tbo 1 & 3 might even be unnecessary. Swing voters don't give a s**t about abortion, gun control, impeachment nor the environment. Sell the belief you can improve the daily lives of middle America and you win.
              I want Bloomberg to stay in this race. His ability to flaunt his money in Trump's face takes some heat off the actual candidates.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                I want Bloomberg to stay in this race. His ability to flaunt his money in Trump's face takes some heat off the actual candidates.
                A real billionaire also gets under Dump's mottled, disease-ridden skin. Dump goes out of his way to slag Bloomberg because he seethes with anger and resentment at a guy who actually has net positive assets.

I don't think Bloomberg adds anything as a candidate -- Casear vs Pompey, who cares? But I want to use Bloomberg's money to destroy Dump and then use the tax code to take Bloomberg's money.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Two shootings today so far.

2 dead at a Texas AM residence hall. Think other shooting was on a bus.

Comment

Big win for gun owners in Virginia today.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Hope all those Blue Dogs who voted against it get primaried. Buncha fckin pansies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        Big win for gun owners in Virginia today.
                        Meanwhile, the GOP Chairman in Virginia decided to walk around the property of the Virginia lawmaker who spearheaded the bill this past weekend...

... while armed with an assault rifle.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Drew meant a win for insane psychos with teeny tiny wangs

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            Meanwhile, the GOP Chairman in Virginia decided to walk around the property of the Virginia lawmaker who spearheaded the bill this past weekend...

... while armed with an assault rifle.
                            Did he stay on public property?
                            Is it legal in VA to carry a rifle uncased in public?

The shooting range I frequent mandates all weapons (handgun, rifle) must be cased from car to firing line (the exception being legal concealed carry is considered "cased").
                            Last edited by The Sicatoka; 02-17-2020, 02:38 PM.
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

The shooting range I frequent mandates all weapons (handgun, rifle) must be cased from car to firing line (the exception being legal concealed carry is considered "cased").
                              Quit pretending that "your" experience matches the overall culture of gun owners. It doesn't. Your "experience" is getting crushed in the media by the reality.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                It doesn't state if the GOP Chairman was trespassing, judging by the photo, I would say yes, but it wasnt explicitly mentioned, so I would err on no, he was not trespassing

At the state level, Virginia is an open carry state.

Discharge of a weapon within the city limits, except on certified ranges, of Alexandria is a local ordinance.

What the GOP Chairman appears to have broken was Virginia law on harassment, for twice repeating the home address of the lawmaker, and also stating: "I hope you kissed your wife. I hope you kissed your husband. I hope you kiss your children goodbye before you come and take mine [firearm], because that’s the last time you’d have ever kissed them in your life."

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X