Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Drew meant a win for insane psychos with teeny tiny wangs
    Our country does not need gun confiscation. Hardly anyone even does because of ‘assault rifles.’
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Re: Gun Control 1: Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

Our Country doesn’t need guns either, so not understanding your point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        Big win for gun owners in Virginia today.
        What are my searches not divulging that happened in VA today?
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          Did he stay on public property?
          Is it legal in VA to carry a rifle uncased in public?

The shooting range I frequent mandates all weapons (handgun, rifle) must be cased from car to firing line (the exception being legal concealed carry is considered "cased").
          Those are empty qualifiers and your argument rings hollow at best. What was the intent of showing up armed to patrol the perimeter of the delegate’s home? It wasn’t to wish him a friendly good morning.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            What are my searches not divulging that happened in VA today?
            https://www.google.com/search?q=virg...hrome&ie=UTF-8
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Those are empty qualifiers and your argument rings hollow at best. What was the intent of showing up armed to patrol the perimeter of the delegate’s home? It wasn’t to wish him a friendly good morning.
              I was trying to figure out if he should be charged with something. (Sure wish grandstanding was a misdemeanor.)
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                I was trying to figure out if he should be charged with something. (Sure wish grandstanding was a misdemeanor.)
                Trespassing wouldn’t be the charge, but attempts at coercion and intimidation, depending upon how many loopholes are in VA’s legal codes, should be on the table.

Comment

Trespassing wouldn’t be the charge, but attempts at coercion and intimidation, depending upon how many loopholes are in VA’s legal codes, should be on the table.
                  If it's legal to carry an uncased rifle in public, and stayed off private property, he was out for a walk on public thoroughfares.

Was what he was doing grandstanding? Yup. Was it smart? Nope.

(That's why I asked about the case your rifle law in VA.)

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    If it's legal to carry an uncased rifle in public, and stayed off private property, he was out for a walk on public thoroughfares.

Was what he was doing grandstanding? Yup. Was it smart? Nope.

(That's why I asked about the case your rifle law in VA.)
                    It might have been technically legal, but it's not a huge leap to say he was threatening said lawmaker.
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Our Country doesn’t need guns either, so not understanding your point.
                      No one is forcing you to own one. It’s just like not forcing people to have abortions.
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                        It might have been technically legal, but it's not a huge leap to say he was threatening said lawmaker.
                        Don't try to be a mindreader. You can only observe what he did (and apparently what he did was legal).

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                          Don't try to be a mindreader. You can only observe what he did (and apparently what he did was legal).
                          When you take individual acts, you can make a case against anything being wrong with his actions. When you group hid Facebook posts, other statements, the date of this presence, and probably more that’s not shared in the article, the man is clearly trying to threaten the delegate.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            No one is forcing you to own one. It’s just like not forcing people to have abortions.
                            The difference is, if a woman wants to have an abortion, the risk to you, Drew, is zero in all possible circumstances. Not here, not in the afterlife, not even future generations.

If you own a gun and some day you decide you’ve have enough of Target and everyone who shops there, if Deutsche is shopping there that day, it’s not so good for her.

So hopefully now you can see why you just make one of the most infantile f—king arguments I have ever heard on USCHO. Maybe ever. So congrats?
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              The difference is, if a woman wants to have an abortion, the risk to you, Drew, is zero in all possible circumstances. Not here, not in the afterlife, not even future generations.

If you own a gun and some day you decide you’ve have enough of Target and everyone who shops there, if Deutsche is shopping there that day, it’s not so good for her.

So hopefully now you can see why you just make one of the most infantile f—king arguments I have ever heard on USCHO. Maybe ever. So congrats?
                              It was so bad I didn’t know how to reply.

Proves my point no one with a brain needs assault rifles

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                You...need to shut up.
                                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X