Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey XXXVI: Stop looking for the silver lining and ignoring the problem!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey XXXVI: Stop looking for the silver lining and ignoring the probl

Observation of the first 10 minutes ~ Everything is out of sync.

Edit: NOBODY is driving the net. Can't score if you don't do that.
    Last edited by IndianaBadger1995; 01-09-2016, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey XXXVI: Stop looking for the silver lining and ignoring the probl

Defense is terrible. OSU scores on every opportunity they get. Oh hey we drove the net and scored! Go figure.

Comment

At least we've scored once?

Edit: Twice! Lucky break for Rockwood. You have to love those "ooh, look what I found" goals.
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

3 players near Frey and a goal! Tie game!

Comment

It was nice while it lasted.

Edit: just kidding? Offsides!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
              It was nice while it lasted.

Edit: just kidding? Offsides!
              This team is embarassing on defensive coverage. 3-2 OSU.

Comment

Nobody in front of the net on the power play... Stupid. Just stupid.

Comment

Apparently checking is against the rules in men's college hockey now.
                  WISCONSIN BADGERS
                  NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
                  WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
                  WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
                  B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
                  Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

4 goals!

Comment

Originally posted by UWisco View Post
                      Apparently checking is against the rules in men's college hockey now.
                      Referring to the Kunin hit? I thought that was iffy too. Anyways I'm enjoying this 3rd period. More please!

Comment

Not sure about that Besse call, but it being a tie game late has nothing to do with it. Not sure why announcers always have to say stuff like that.

Comment

Johnson with a great chance to win it!

Comment

Yeah, pretty hard to get under the puck on your backhand when its behind you like that.

Comment

Badgers win! Shoulda been in regulation but I'll take it.

Comment

Way to win the tie game, Badgers.

Comment

Working...
                                X