• Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota State @ Bowling Green - When Cows and Falcons Collide

Originally posted by blackswampboy View Post
    Mingo injured?

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
      Mingo injured?
      Mingo has made some really stupid plays the last few games he played. The last one resulted in a 4-on-1 break during the loss to Tech.

Comment

Originally posted by pdt1081 View Post
        Mingo has made some really stupid plays the last few games he played. The last one resulted in a 4-on-1 break during the loss to Tech.
        As well as a don't give a sh_t attitude.

Comment

Stepan had surgery on his hand today, all went well. No timetable on recovery yet that I know of, may have been reported elsewhere.
          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Wow

Comment

Originally posted by pdt1081 View Post
              Wow
              Cardiac kids.

Comment

Compared to that finish, I guess I didn't miss anything in Detroit!
                BGSU Class of 2017

Comment

That was a bit of a shocker.
                  My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
                    We're sorta, kinda, starting to get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
                      It'll be interesting to see what the response is tonight.

Comment

win, lose, or draw--Pillows Pawloski is the coolest name in college hockey.
                        Bowling Green St. Univ. '88 SUNY Potsdam '79

Comment

Originally posted by blackswampboy View Post
                          win, lose, or draw--Pillows Pawloski is the coolest name in college hockey.
                          It's like Killer Kowalski's far less evil twin

Comment

Here are the major penalties from last night: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AFObsCSUrU and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PaocrD0Sds
                            Co-Founder/Editor of BGSUHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by BGDrew View Post
                              Mericer: undisciplined and bad hit, but I don't see any contact to the head. 5 minute major for boarding, no supplemental discipline.
                              Schwalbe: textbook definition of an illegal hit to the head. Spezia's head is both targeted and the principle point of contact. 5 minutes, DQ, supplemental discipline. The only thing that can save Schwalbe is if the league determines that Spezia moved his head significantly prior to contact, which I don't think is the case.
                              BGSU Class of 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Critical Thinker View Post
                                Mericer: undisciplined and bad hit, but I don't see any contact to the head. 5 minute major for boarding, no supplemental discipline.
                                Schwalbe: textbook definition of an illegal hit to the head. Spezia's head is both targeted and the principle point of contact. 5 minutes, DQ, supplemental discipline. The only thing that can save Schwalbe is if the league determines that Spezia moved his head significantly prior to contact, which I don't think is the case.
                                Add in he left his feet. Should be 3 games minimum, more if they actually want to eliminate that type of hit.

Comment

Working...
                                X