No announcement yet.

UNH vs Maine , 12/4 & 12/5 - "The Wheels On The House Go 'Round And 'Round...."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UNH vs Maine , 12/4 & 12/5 - "The Wheels On The House Go 'Round And 'Round...."

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
    UNH #8 SMT vs UMO #57 SMT.
    At least that hasn't changed.

Good luck with the Toys for Tots drive, wally. You know I was just funnin' ya ...
    Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
    Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Re: UNH vs Maine , 12/4 & 12/5 - "The Wheels On The House Go 'Round And 'Round...."

Game Predictions:

Friday - Maine, 4-2
      Saturday - UNH, 5-3, with ENG
      UNH

Comment

UNH on the way to Maine to hopefully open a can of whoop a** ��
        Coaches talk about the rivalry:
        http://www.unhwildcats.com/news/2015...203150855.aspx

HockeyRef's bold game predicts:

Friday: UNH 4-UMaine 2
        Saturday: UNH 3-Maine 1
        Last edited by HockeyRef; 12-03-2015, 08:08 PM.
        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Picked up a couple of toys for my trip to Alfond. Friend in Orono getting us tickets. I also will bring some IPAs for before and after the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
            Picked up a couple of toys for my trip to Alfond. Friend in Orono getting us tickets. I also will bring some IPAs for before and after the game.
            Aww you're a good sport! Coming back for the game on Sat? Came soooo close to re considering going but not happening have a great time! Go 'Cats!
            Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
              Aww you're a good sport! Coming back for the game on Sat? Came soooo close to re considering going but not happening have a great time! Go 'Cats!
              No, I am combining Alfond with work trip Downeast on Saturday. Next visit to the Whitt probably NU game in January, but hope to attend one or both of the UMO OOC games. By then, perhaps we will have a 'Champions of January' thread?

Comment

Inbound, 20 minutes til we land at Logan. Less than 10 hours until the puck drops. I know it's not 1999, but it's still UNH-Maine.

GO 'CATS!!
                Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
                  Inbound, 20 minutes til we land at Logan. Less than 10 hours until the puck drops. I know it's not 1999, but it's still UNH-Maine.

GO 'CATS!!
                  WOOOT!!! Welcome back to the States!! Will be at Libby's tomorrow hopefully by 5. I'm the one in the UNH jersey hahaha and my Operation Hat Trick hat!! Goooo Catttssss!! remember, by the pic between the first and second for the annual fan extravaganza...
                  Last edited by HockeyRef; 12-04-2015, 08:48 AM.
                  Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Tonight: @UMaine 6 UNH 1
                    Saturday: @UNH 2 UMaine 1 (OT)

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                      Chuck

Maine isn't going to light up anyone for 6, this isn't your childhoods maine team . They have 1 line, 1 PP unit and a goalie who last year couldn't stop a beachball.
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

I know UNH has a porous defense, but I don't see Maine scoring 6 goals tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                          Chuck

Maine isn't going to light up anyone for 6, this isn't your childhoods maine team . They have 1 line, 1 PP unit and a goalie who last year couldn't stop a beachball.
                          That's funny ... UNH has pretty much the same thing, with a goalie who THIS year can't stop a beachball.

I was actually going to predict 7-2 just for old times' sake, but will respectfully stick to my guns with 6-1.

The tricky part is actually getting myself to believe UNH can hold anyone to 1 goal, per my Saturday night pick.

Comment

That's funny ... UNH has pretty much the same thing, with a goalie who THIS year can't stop a beachball.

I was actually going to predict 7-2 just for old times' sake, but will respectfully stick to my guns with 6-1.

The tricky part is actually getting myself to believe UNH can hold anyone to 1 goal, per my Saturday night pick.
                            Maybe they should combine teams, then they might be able to compete with PC and BC

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
                              I know UNH has a porous defense ...
                              That's an understatement ... not to mention UNH's "senior checking line" has drawn semi-favorable comparisons in recent weeks to the effectiveness of the infamous (and equally fixed/stationary) "Maginot Line".

Comment

That's an understatement ... not to mention UNH's "senior checking line" has drawn semi-favorable comparisons in recent weeks to the effectiveness of the infamous (and equally fixed/stationary) "Maginot Line".
                                AKA pylons? We are pretty familiar

Comment

Working...
                                X