No announcement yet.

UNH vs Maine , 12/4 & 12/5 - "The Wheels On The House Go 'Round And 'Round...."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNH vs Maine , 12/4 & 12/5 - "The Wheels On The House Go 'Round And 'Round...."

OK, UNH and UMaine fans....have at it!
    UNH

Does anyone care anymore?
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
      Sure!! I mean there's 4 HE points up for grabs two struggling teams looking to avoid the HE basement why not? #32 v #42 You guys are riding a 4 game win streak we r looking to win / sweep a weekend since forever how long ago!!? 'Course it's not like the old days. Heck if I'm going up there to that hostile environment it better count for something!! 😝😉

Ps Where DO you park yer houses in high water season anyways? 😎
      I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
        Sure!! I mean there's 4 HE points up for grabs two struggling teams looking to avoid the HE basement why not? #32 v #42 You guys are riding a 4 game win streak we r looking to win / sweep a weekend since forever how long ago!!? 'Course it's not like the old days. Heck if I'm going up there to that hostile environment it better count for something!! 😝😉

Ps Where DO you park yer houses in high water season anyways? 😎
        I'm pretty sure their New Hampshire-based landlords make that decision for them.
        Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

I do! Haven't seen a proper Black Bear/Wildcat matchup in way too long, and I'm fired up to be at the Whitt in 6 days, 3 hours and 17 minutes for puck drop.

Comment

Re: UNH vs Maine , 12/4 & 12/5 - "The Wheels On The House Go 'Round And 'Round...."

Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
            I do! Haven't seen a proper Black Bear/Wildcat matchup in way too long, and I'm fired up to be at the Whitt in 6 days, 3 hours and 17 minutes for puck drop.
            A proper matchup would have both team relevant not bottom dwellers.
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

"Proper" as in the King's English usage of the word, Not in the Downeaster mangling of syntax or context.

Comment

Re: UNH vs Maine , 12/4 & 12/5 - "The Wheels On The House Go 'Round And 'Round...."

Your attempts at baiting are weak. See if anyone from North Dakota or even one of the trolls from Boston College will give you lessons.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                  Your attempts at baiting are weak. See if anyone from North Dakota or even one of the trolls from Boston College will give you lessons.
                  Ha, we done learned how to troll from da master Nick P. :-)

Comment

Couldn't agree with you more, Wally (long time no see - hope all is well with you and yours!)

Hoping to post a thread once we approach the break, which might bring up better quality debate - stay tuned.
                    Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                    Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                      Couldn't agree with you more, Wally (long time no see - hope all is well with you and yours!)

Hoping to post a thread once we approach the break, which might bring up better quality debate - stay tuned.
                      Well then we should just delete this thread right here and now!!

Comment

I think that Chuck may be referring to the OOC UNH-Maine series coming up in late December, which will be worthy of another game(s) thread. But, this thread should be a classic between two teams battling for recognition in the HEA, so should not be deleted. Just my opinion, of course. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                          Please - ND, yes, the troll is strong with them, but BC?? C'mon... since the inexplicable departures of FSteve and Chris, their Forum game is a shambles. Darling Nikki Papaginos shoots blanks.

Comment

haha was only kiddin'. I mean if Chuck doesn't wanna play, what's the point!!

So on that note... If ya can't get into college, go to Maine! Awful and lame, I know...
                            Last edited by HockeyRef; 11-30-2015, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Actually I was talking about a different topic of mutual interest - UMaine and UNH, and hopefully well beyond those two - no reflection on this thread or its quality. I have much love for the UMaine-iacs, and was just lamenting what this rivalry has lost over the last decade.

You guys will know it when you see it - sorry to be vague, but it's how we do a "teaser" at WIS Productions!
                              Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                              Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Working...
                              X