UND @ SCSU: The Fighting Hawks Era Begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UND @ SCSU: The Fighting Hawks Era Begins

I can't wait to watch UND take on the Gophers... I don't mean in hockey, I mean in the World Sandbagging Championships
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

UND lost at home to Wisconsin. Now they are coming into the Concrete Cathedral. This is going to be a bloodbath.
      Originally posted by SJHovey
      Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
      Originally posted by Brenthoven
      We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Good to see somethings never change, the "friendly banter" between huskies/cloudies and the formerly known as (fka) sioux/whioux/susies/sundogs/nodaks or roughriders/fighting hawks. Ah, hockey season is really here.
        GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
          UND lost at home to Wisconsin. Now they are coming into the Concrete Cathedral. This is going to be a bloodbath.
          It should be. This St. Cloud team playing at home? Unless they choke badly, they'll get two.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
            I can't wait to watch UND take on the Gophers... I don't mean in hockey, I mean in the World Sandbagging Championships
            Sandbagging? Hold back the Red River! St. Cloud sweeps.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
              I have to work Friday & Saturday night. So not only will I not make it to Cloud to see the farmers coming down 94 from Grand Forks...I don't even get to watch the games at home.
              Well it's too bad you won't be able to see the farmers coming down I94 but since you're working Friday and Saturday night at least you'll be able to serve them pizza, at work.
              "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
              Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
              The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
              Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                Well it's too bad you won't be able to see the farmers coming down I94 but since you're working Friday and Saturday night at least you'll be able to serve them pizza, at work.
                Nice
                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Caw!

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Caw!
                    It's spelled with a K, you dunce.
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Caw!
                      Bickering eyass.

Bring them on.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        How can YOU tell me how its spelled when I'm mocking it? I'm pretty sure its something new considering your tradition-rich school's nickname is newer than breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                          Cite your sources please.

Comment

How can YOU tell me how its spelled when I'm mocking it? I'm pretty sure its something new considering your tradition-rich school's nickname is newer than breakfast.
                            Because I have spoken with Biddco and RWD on this exact matter and seeing as they are the originators of call/cheer/whatever you want to call it, their spelling of it is canon.
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

With all this nickname talk people are forgetting the real issue, which is how bad UND is going to be killed by this unstoppable st cloud team. Think of all the National Titles cloud will have soon... everyone else in D1 is playing for second place now.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                                With all this nickname talk people are forgetting the real issue, which is how bad UND is going to be killed by this unstoppable st cloud team. Think of all the National Titles cloud will have soon... everyone else in D1 is playing for second place now.
                                That sandbag of yours is looking more like a concrete brick with a short tether attached.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X