This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College 2015-2016 Season

BU usually needs very good goaltending to beat BC and that's not going to happen this year. I wonder when the last home ice victory BU had vs BC can't remember many since 1998.

Comment

must have been a lot of fun at conte tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        I shut it off after BC took the lead because I knew what the outcome was going to be and didn't want to watch. .
        i get that

Comment

Video of all goals + recap

http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...u-terriers-5-3

Also oh my God this picture from BCEagles.com

https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/Wv7...2_2987.0.0.jpg
          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

idk, i sorta prefer this one better: https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/WGO...0/goal.0.0.jpg

maybe because it came with this great gif:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-t...2/6Sanford.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Jofa View Post
              BU usually needs very good goaltending to beat BC and that's not going to happen this year. I wonder when the last home ice victory BU had vs BC can't remember many since 1998.
              4-2 win November 2012. IIRC, Grzelcyk had a great wrap-around goal in that game.

But yeah, they have been rare.
              BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                So Jerry is currently sitting at 595 losses. Wow! That is a lot of losses! Is that the most ever in D1 history?

#yes597

Still at 595. Sucks to BU.
                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

it must've been '09 season where i saw a BC team dominated unlike any game i can remember but yeah we've had some fun at agganis

Comment

And even that game was a 1-1 tie. And BC won at agganis last year too. Can't remember if they played at agganis twice in 08-09 season. But of course now that BC won at home, who knows what will happen tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                      Still at 595. Sucks to BU.
                      Sucks to BU.
                      +1
                      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        But of course now that BC won at home, who knows what will happen tonight.
                        Eagles won last night playing maybe a good 30:00.
                        I think they bring their A game tonight for JY1K.
                        Not so much of a nail biter. JMO.
                        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          And even that game was a 1-1 tie. And BC won at agganis last year too. Can't remember if they played at agganis twice in 08-09 season. But of course now that BC won at home, who knows what will happen tonight.
                          thinking of a different game than the 1-1 tie. The 1-1 tie, muse stood on his head and absolutely stole a point. think that was the game where they killed a long 5 on 3 where 1 dman had no stick

edit: might've been the other game in '09 but remember it being far worse than 5-2 (granted we scored a late goal): http://hockeyeastonline.com/men/boxe...p?mbc_bu_1.j17

bu did outshoot bc 46-21
                          Last edited by claver2010; 01-16-2016, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                            thinking of a different game than the 1-1 tie. The 1-1 tie, muse stood on his head and absolutely stole a point. think that was the game where they killed a long 5 on 3 where 1 dman had no stick
                            2008-2009 Season, 5-2 BU win Recap. Box Score

I recall that game. Tommy Cross's frosh year. You could see the talent oozing out of that kid, but he was hampered by knee surgery that summer prior to arriving at BC. I remember him skating back to collect a cleared puck behind our goal line. Was having trouble getting down the ice. That just made it even tougher to accept what happened in that game (getting our arse kicked). I felt really bad for Cross. Although never getting back to 100%, he eventually healed up and went on to have a very nice career at BC. One can only imagine how good he could have been at 100%. Tommy Cross at 50% was better than most everyone else on the ice.
                            Last edited by FiveHole12; 01-16-2016, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Hope the team can do it tonight for JY ) It will be a night to remember if they can do it
                              NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Just saw a clip of PS goal where you could see stands. May have looked empty to start game but stands are absolutely packed in shot that i saw.

Comment

Working...
                                X