X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston College 2015-2016 Season

How's that Tony the Tiger?
    Brand new season, brand new thread!
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Re: Boston College 2015-2016 Season

How's J.D. Dudek doing in this young season? Has he seen much playing time?

Comment

Watching CC last night, they will give BC 2 tough games next weekend.

Last night, half of Tsongas was empty and was nice to be able to sit anywhere and get home quick.

CC lost two 1-goal games to UML. They have decent goaltending and a lot of grit and good team defense.

Like RPI, they're not ranked but certainly not a team to take lightly. Wasn't this the same team that ambushed BC in post season in 2011 ?

Dudek is playing and contributing this year and adds depth to the BC roster.
      NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
        Dudek is playing and contributing this year and adds depth to the BC roster.
        Thanks for the info. Maine recruited him about 4 years ago, but could not match BC's offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
          Thanks for the info. Maine recruited him about 4 years ago, but could not match BC's offer.
          Yeah, an education.
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
            Yeah, an education.
            Cute remark, but that was not the issue.

Comment

Cute remark, but that was not the issue.
              Just having a little fun. Being inquisitive, what was the issue?

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                Just having a little fun. Being inquisitive, what was the issue?
                Money.

Comment

Money.
                  Feh.

Comment

How's J.D. Dudek doing in this young season? Has he seen much playing time?
                    Started as the 13th forward but is now in due to injury. Very well may have taken that 12th spot over time, but should now be seeing a lot of time as a 4th line winger. Don't know what to expect from him skill wise but at the end of the game he lined up and drilled Eddie Witthcow from Wisconsin, a guy who was a pain in the arse all night. Seems like Dudek is at the very least well built and able to contribute in other areas besides scoring. Perfect for the role he is currently in.

Comment

I got to watch #5 Friday night. I saw him make 3 very poor decisions in his own end, including what appeared to be a pass to Demko from behind the goal line. Let's not award him the Hobey Baker yet. OTOH, I liked what I saw of #22.
                      Originally posted by mookie1995
                      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                        I got to watch #5 Friday night. I saw him make 3 very poor decisions in his own end, including what appeared to be a pass to Demko from behind the goal line. Let's not award him the Hobey Baker yet. OTOH, I liked what I saw of #22.
                        #5 is already an upgrade over the previous #5 IMO. And I say that in all due respect to the previous #5.

Really... I think every single guy coming in was an upgrade over the player that previously wore their jersey number last season. By a large margin for many. That really should help get the program back on smoother ground. It's still a young team, there will be hiccups but I feel good about this team - I simply couldn't do that the previous 2 years with half of the roster that was being carried.

More importantly one of the big questions was about #26. If he can get it going this season the team is going to be in real good shape. That remains to be seen but he is off to a nice start.
                        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

so NESN comes out with their TV schedule and the first game is this Friday , Notre Dame vs Minn-Duluth while UML plays at Merrimack ( HE worthy and a rivalry) , UNH plays at UMass (HE worthy) not to mention North Dakota at Vermont (hello! how many times do we get to see North Dakota?) and Ohio State at National Champion Providence, all available if NESN wanted them. I guess they're looking for that huge jump in their TV audience from those great hockey fans of notre dame

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                            so NESN comes out with their TV schedule and the first game is this Friday , Notre Dame vs Minn-Duluth while UML plays at Merrimack ( HE worthy and a rivalry) , UNH plays at UMass (HE worthy) not to mention North Dakota at Vermont (hello! how many times do we get to see North Dakota?) and Ohio State at National Champion Providence, all available if NESN wanted them. I guess they're looking for that huge jump in their TV audience from those great hockey fans of notre dame
                            The same two teams are on NBCSN the following night. smh

Comment

If this is accurate BC's on twice,

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/news/tvsked.php

Comment

Working...
                              X