Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumble in The Port City - Maine hosts LSSU, MSU and UND in Portland - 2015 Icebreaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rumble in The Port City - Maine hosts LSSU, MSU and UND in Portland - 2015 Icebre

Great idea. It provides a great opportunity for more Maine residents a chance to see what a good team actually looks like. Well one good team and three terrible teams.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Re: Rumble in The Port City - Maine hosts LSSU, MSU and UND in Portland - 2015 Icebre

Atually 4 good teams. Maine, LSSU, Michigan State and the Casco Bay Mites playing in between games.
      sure why not

Comment

2 tickets at center ice available for 50 bucks. Email me.
        sure why not

Comment

So, no TV, but will there at least be a crappy SD stream somewhere in the interwebs to watch?
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

It's officially game day!!!

Figuring either a 4-2 loss because the defense is playing a real-live-actually-counts game for the first time, or a tight 2-1 win because it's Maine's first game, exhibition or not.
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

I hope MSU wins. They are the good guys after all .

Comment

$75k for tournament rights, $15k each to 3 teams, thousands more in hotel expenses, and they didn't bring down the webcasting camera? Pennywise & pound foolish.

Anyway, it's almost gametime in drizzly Portland. Hoping for a good weekend!
                1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

Originally posted by amherstblackbear View Post
                  $75k for tournament rights, $15k each to 3 teams, thousands more in hotel expenses, and they didn't bring down the webcasting camera? Pennywise & pound foolish.

Anyway, it's almost gametime in drizzly Portland. Hoping for a good weekend!
                  Abb where the hell u been man ? Good to hear your voice of reason again. Go big blue
                  sure why not

Comment

Recaps for both games are posted. Official attendance was 5007.

Comment

Too many penalties, Michigan State must have taken lessons from Greg louganis. Maine looked good at times. Liked what I saw from Robbins and Gibson.Morris lost his stick twice but he was pretty good other than that.

UND is going to be a tough challenge
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Other than Cam Johnson obviously having some Mainuh Moonshine in his water bottle to begin yesterday's game, the games went just as I predicted, one good team and three crap teams. I can only assume I'll be just as successful in my prediction about today's games. The game between the two crap teams will bore six of the twelve people in attendance to death. After the second period, they'll just cancel the game. In the game between the one super duper awesome team and the other crap team UND will score at least five and Maine will be lucky to score one as Cam will be completely sober.
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Maine should try playing this game with all 5 guys on the ice. It might be easier. Probably only need 4 to send Sue home crying, as opposed to 3 against Ms. Sparty.
                          sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                            Other than Cam Johnson obviously having some Mainuh Moonshine in his water bottle to begin yesterday's game, the games went just as I predicted, one good team and three crap teams. I can only assume I'll be just as successful in my prediction about today's games. The game between the two crap teams will bore six of the twelve people in attendance to death. After the second period, they'll just cancel the game. In the game between the one super duper awesome team and the other crap team UND will score at least five and Maine will be lucky to score one as Cam will be completely sober.
                            *cough*

Comment

Oh noes the game ended in a 1-1 tie. Whatever will I do?

The freshman goaltender was the first, second and third star of the game as he's the reason Maine got the tie.
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Game ended in a tie but still pretty disappointing. Just from listening on the radio, sounded like UND dominated Maine in scoring opportunities. Just couldn't translate those many golden chances into more goals. They need to find that finishing touch. Gotta give some of that credit to the Maine goalie though.

The Gersich, Schmaltz, and Boeser line is going to be absolutely lethal when their chemistry is fully clicking.

I feel bad for Stecher, if not for his gaffe, could've been a 1-0 win.

Comment

Working...
                                X