This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Frozen Four Tickets - Priority Purchase Process

Excited to see everybody in Buffalo! Hoping for a great weekend of college hockey

[URL="http://ublawsportsforum.com/2019/02/10/countdown-to-ncaa-frozen-four-buffalo-2019-part-1-what-makes-college-hockey-so-unique/"]

Comment

Got my tickets today. The packet included a voucher for a free program!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Ambrose View Post
        Got my tickets today. The packet included a voucher for a free program!
        I got mine yesterday as well. No voucher, though. How do you rate?
        I'll have to check again.
        I also got a VM from someone at the NCAA Frozen Four asking me to call him back. He didn't say what for. Maybe he wants to give me my free program
        Can't we all just get along?
        Always remember... This is just a game we're talking about here. Let's not take it all too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerFan86-87 View Post
          I got mine yesterday as well. No voucher, though. How do you rate?
          I also got a VM from someone at the NCAA Frozen Four asking me to call him back. He didn't say what for. Maybe he wants to give me my free program
          They put your voucher in my packet -- I got two.

To be serious, I actually did get two vouchers. Since I ordered 4 tickets, I was assuming you got one program for each pair of tickets ordered. But that's just a guess.

Did you order a single? If so, that could explain it. If not? Then the guess would be that they were sloppy when they prepared the packets...

Comment

The voucher in question is similar to a generic Ticketmaster ticket, in both size & shape.

Maybe you thought the voucher was your admission ticket to the VIP Buffet? Sorry, it's just a program.

Comment

I didn’t get one either.

Edit: Ha. Nix that. I grabbed the mailer out of the recycle and sure enough. It was there.
              Last edited by dxmnkd316; 02-28-2019, 09:53 PM.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by pgb-ohio View Post
                They put your voucher in my packet -- I got two.

To be serious, I actually did get two vouchers. Since I ordered 4 tickets, I was assuming you got one program for each pair of tickets ordered. But that's just a guess.

Did you order a single? If so, that could explain it. If not? Then the guess would be that they were sloppy when they prepared the packets...
                I ordered 8 tix and received one program voucher. GO FIGURE!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pucknut View Post
                  I ordered 8 tix and received one program voucher. GO FIGURE!!!!!!!!!!
                  Just looked back in the package and found it hiding in the bottom.
                  But just like you, I only got one.
                  pgb-ohio must be special.
                  Can't we all just get along?
                  Always remember... This is just a game we're talking about here. Let's not take it all too seriously.

Comment

Just looked back in the package and found it hiding in the bottom.
                    But just like you, I only got one.
                    pgb-ohio must be special.
                    Well, maybe I have a few people fooled. Big picture, I'd have rather gotten a raise or won the lottery.

But I'll accept the small windfall that came. Sloppy Packing = 1 Free Program? I'll take it; our group will make use of it. Equally important, I am glad to hear that you didn't get shut out.

Comment

You gotta love this one. I just got a call from the NCAA to see if a friend of mine was interested in buying FF tickets. Imagine their surprise when I informed them that he passed away in 2011. They must be desperate to sell tickets.

Comment

Not sure if this is related to the topic, but.... I'm going to be in Buffalo on Championship Saturday, I don't plan on buying a ticket to the game unless my guys get in. However, has anyone ever done the 'Fan Experience' ticket? If so, did you like it and was it worth the price, which I believe is around $67.
                        Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.
                        —H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by CommAvHusky View Post
                          Not sure if this is related to the topic, but.... I'm going to be in Buffalo on Championship Saturday, I don't plan on buying a ticket to the game unless my guys get in. However, has anyone ever done the 'Fan Experience' ticket? If so, did you like it and was it worth the price, which I believe is around $67.
                          you'll love it! you can get mookie a beer
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Does everyone expect this event to sell out? I already got tickets last fall... but looking the online ticketing map tonight, I'm surprised how much is still available. There's plenty of lower level endzone seats left and even more in the third level.

Comment

Originally posted by ecachawkeyfan View Post
                              Does everyone expect this event to sell out? I already got tickets last fall... but looking the online ticketing map tonight, I'm surprised how much is still available. There's plenty of lower level endzone seats left and even more in the third level.
                              Depends who's in it. If Clarkson makes it, there are a lot of alumni in upstate NY who love their hockey team. UMass should help.

On the flip side, not having Michigan is really going to hurt them, since it's not that far.
                              Russell Jaslow
                              [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                              U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Some all-session lower level, center ice seats have miraculously opened up according to the ticket map online. Kind of frustrating - they definitely weren't available in November when I paid the same price for lower level endzone seats, which aren't as desirable.

Comment

Working...
                                X