X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Frozen Four Tickets - Priority Purchase Process

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
    Too bad. Loved both trips to Tampa.
    Also agree. I traveled to both Tampa FFs, and and likewise had great times.

HOWEVER: Everyone who cares about the event was extremely fortunate that North Dakota qualified the second time around. Without the best traveling fan base in college hockey, in-house attendance would have been embarrassingly bad. Have to believe that's another factor in the decision.

Basically we went back to Tampa too soon. Without the novelty factor, neutral fans won't travel in sufficient numbers to fill the building at a non-traditional site. I'm proud to be part of the Frozen Four fanbase. But for the most part, we're a budget-conscious group. IMHO, more years will have to go by before Tampa is financially viable again, regardless of the Lightning's preferences.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
      Too bad. Loved both trips to Tampa.
      Of course, we all keep waiting for Hawaii...
      Russell Jaslow
      [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
      U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

On a somewhat related note, does anyone remember when tickets for the regionals typically go on sale?

Comment

Yes I do! They should do that again so any team that make it to the Final Four need to get ahold of some reserved tickets held for once!
          A RIT Fan for Life!

Comment

$99 all session frozen four tickets for the lower bowl were being sold tonight with a promo code given on the Michigan vs. Michigan State game. What a joke for those of us in the priority process that paid full value.

Comment

I too saw that offer this evening (on Twitter). Said to use code Weekend to get $99 All Session tickets. I checked and the price was valid for lower bowl. Feels like an insult to the “Priority Process”. Hopefully this won’t be like Buffalo last year, with vast areas of empty seats.

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post
                $99 all session frozen four tickets for the lower bowl were being sold tonight with a promo code given on the Michigan vs. Michigan State game. What a joke for those of us in the priority process that paid full value.
                They've been insulting us long-time supporters of the Frozen Four for quite a while now. I'm done attending this as an annual thing. If BC makes it, maybe.
                Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post
                  I would like a refund. They got to hold onto my money for how much longer and charged me $150 more per ticket?
                  I've been considering this being my last year of season tickets at Michigan, but maybe it'll also be my last year as a priority ticket purchaser. I'll just go to the FF if my team is in it or when it's a fun vacation destination and I can find cheap tickets.
                  Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                  wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                  7 B1G
                  7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                  6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                  5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                  5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                  2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                  2 Alaskan

Comment

Posted a pair of seats on StubHub in section 110, one section over from Center Ice. Row 15 aisle , $379 each All sessions. Can't make it due to work.

Comment

Originally posted by steven22 View Post
                      Posted a pair of seats on StubHub in section 110, one section over from Center Ice. Row 15 aisle , $379 each All sessions. Can't make it due to work.
                      There is also a for sale section of this website that you can post them on. https://fanforum.uscho.com/forumdisp...ets-and-Events
                      YALE HOCKEY
                      2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                        There is also a for sale section of this website that you can post them on. https://fanforum.uscho.com/forumdisp...ets-and-Events
                        Thank You !! I did not know that.

Comment

Now let's see how the NCAA rips us off...
                          Russell Jaslow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                            Now let's see how the NCAA rips us off...
                            Information regarding refunds -if you purchased from the NCAA - is on their website and also on the NCAA Hockey Facebook page

Basically it says if you purchased from a NCAA vendor the cost of your tickets, less fees, will be credited to the account used to purchase the tickets within 30 days

Comment

Originally posted by hockeymom of 2 View Post
                              Information regarding refunds -if you purchased from the NCAA - is on their website and also on the NCAA Hockey Facebook page

Basically it says if you purchased from a NCAA vendor the cost of your tickets, less fees, will be credited to the account used to purchase the tickets within 30 days
                              Not that I expect you to know the answer, but I'm just responding to you. I wonder how long one can use that credit. If you can't use it past a year, that could screw some people who might have bought a lot of tickets this year and/or were not planning on going next year.
                              Russell Jaslow

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                                Not that I expect you to know the answer, but I'm just responding to you. I wonder how long one can use that credit. If you can't use it past a year, that could screw some people who might have bought a lot of tickets this year and/or were not planning on going next year.
                                Okay, it's an outright refund:

If you ordered your tickets from an official NCAA Championship vendor online or over the phone, you will be refunded. No additional action is needed.

And it looks look you don't even have to do anything as long as you bought them through the priority system or straight from the NCAA.
                                Russell Jaslow

Comment

Working...
                                X