• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2015-16 Preseason Thread: To Dream the Impossible Dream

Originally posted by rsfs04 View Post
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I'm in....am block the dates on my calendar as soon I know them! For those like me who didn't know, this year's game pits Minny vs. UVM on 10/10
      Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 08-21-2015, 06:56 PM.
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
        Stay at hiLuton garden inn.
        Eat at ruc wings and craft beer
        Browns brewery
        Wine bar if u like wine
        Dinosaur bbq for bbq
        RVD's suggestions are all good ones, tell us a bit about what you're after and we can offer more suggestions. I will translate RVD's suggestions for you...
        -Craft Beer (dozens on tap) & truly inspired, elevated pub grub - The Ruck (www.getrucked.com)

-Brown's Brewing - Longtime Troy brewery with good food as well. (Go downstairs to the Malt Room- if you like single malts, bourbon or cask aged brews.) www.brownsbrewing.com

-Wine Bar /Small plates/Fine Dining - Lucas Confectionary & Wine Bar, and my favorite their sister establishment - Peck's Arcade (www.lucasconfectionery.com, www.pecksarcade.com)

- In honor of RPI Hockey blogging legend Doc D., in the category of not your usual red sauce joint - I suggest Verdile's in North Troy. Everything a red sauce joint is supposed to be ! DO order the veal, DO order the white pizza, DO order the homemade pasta, DO save room for Canoli! www.verdile.com
        Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 08-21-2015, 06:58 PM.
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
          RVD's suggestions are all good ones, tell us a bit about what you're after and we can offer more suggestions. I will translate RVD's suggestions for you...
          -Craft Beer (dozens on tap) & truly inspired, elevated pub grub - The Ruck (www.getrucked.com)

-Brown's Brewing - Longtime Troy brewery with good food as well. (Go downstairs to the Malt Room- if you like single malts, bourbon or cask aged brews.) www.brownsbrewing.com

-Wine Bar /Small plates/Fine Dining - Lucas Confectionary & Wine Bar, and my favorite their sister establishment - Peck's Arcade (www.lucasconfectionery.com, www.pecksarcade.com)

- In honor of RPI Hockey blogging legend Doc D., in the category of not your usual red sauce joint - I suggest Verdile's in North Troy. Everything a red sauce joint is supposed to be ! DO order the veal, DO order the white pizza, DO order the homemade pasta, DO save room for Canoli! www.verdile.com
          Just like getting the local flavor of a place. Always try and do that when I head into a town, especially a college. Only going to be there 2 days and then heading towards NH

Craft brews, local and local places to eat. Perfect

Comment

Today is 22 August 2015. There are 42 days (6 weeks) until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 3 October 2015 for the start of next season.

and still no rosters
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
              Getting to know goalie prospect Jason Kasdorf.... http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Micha...dorf/209/70552
              Getting to know goalie prospect Jason Kasdorf, Part II...... http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Micha...t-II/209/70556
              Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Today is 23 August 2015. There are 41 days until RPI's next game.

and still no rosters
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

A couple of recent articles about Andrew Franks.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/andrew-...214359310.html
                  http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpo...-albert-works/
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post

Wicked: I cannot take full credit for recommending Verdile's over the years. Jenny introduced me to the place along time ago as she had been going there since she was a teenager. Agree totally with what you list to order there. But we used to pass on dessert and stop at Bella Napoli after dinner and bring dessert to share with most of Section 6 Row K. Never met anyone who could pass on the delicacy named "The Peach" from there.
                    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      Thanks for the links RB. Not a sport i follow all that closely but really hoping Franks can make it big and we can have RPI mentioned on lots of TV broadcasts. He has incredible leg strength for kicking as we have all seen in Troy. The question will be his ability to elevate the ball quickly enough to get over those 9 foot tall linemen charging in and handling the mental pressure aspect of doing this in big spots, in big games and for big money. Good luck Andrew!!!
                      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Today is 24 August 2015. There are 40 days until RPI's next game.

and still no rosters
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I'm posting for no reason to break up Ralph's posts. Don't want him to feel lonely.
                          RPI Pep Band
                          GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                          🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                          2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                          2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

In honor of Alex Rodriguez, today is 25 August 2015. There are 39 days until RPI's next game.

and still no rosters
                            Last edited by Ralph Baer; 08-31-2015, 11:57 AM.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 26 August 2015. There are 38 days until RPI's next game.

and still no rosters
                              Last edited by Ralph Baer; 08-29-2015, 12:19 AM.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                Today is 26 August 2015. There are 39 days until RPI's next game.

and still no rosters
                                Groundhog day? still 39 days until the next game?
                                Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                                Benjamin Franklin
                                The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                                Gary Player

Comment

Working...
                                X