This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting Vol. XXXIV: Go pick me out a winner, Strand

In addition to seeing Boeser and Schmaltz later on, we have to be tortured with the thoughts of Ian McCoshen.

SBNCH didn't have UW in his final list of schools, and I forgot what Chuck/Andy's last thoughts were on him. But as a Wisconsin native (okay... Hudson, which is basically Minnesota, but still...), it hurts to see them play so well for other schools.
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
      http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/usa-...nounces-roster

Nice that Frederic is an obvious name on there. Are there any names on there that are uncommitted? I think I've read something about Greenway earlier in this thread, but I'd have to go look.
      All info from College Hockey Inc

G
      Oettinger - Boston University
      Woll - Boston College

D
      Fox - Harvard
      Greenway - not committed
      Hellickson - Notre Dame
      Krys - Boston University
      Lindgren - Minnesota
      Luce - Michigan
      Martin - Michigan

F
      Anderson - Minnesota Duluth
      Bellows - Boston University
      Brown - not committed
      Frederic - Wisconsin
      Howdeshell - Ferris State
      Keller - Boston University
      Lockwood - Michigan
      McPhee - Boston University
      Middelstadt - Minnesota
      Pastujov - Michigan
      Sanchez - Michigan
      Walker - Boston College
      Yamamoto - not committed

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
        In addition to seeing Boeser and Schmaltz later on, we have to be tortured with the thoughts of Ian McCoshen.

SBNCH didn't have UW in his final list of schools, and I forgot what Chuck/Andy's last thoughts were on him. But as a Wisconsin native (okay... Hudson, which is basically Minnesota, but still...), it hurts to see them play so well for other schools.
        Will Butcher with Denver is a Sun Prairie kid too

Comment

• Originally posted by GBBadger14 View Post
          Oh, that's right!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

Originally posted by GBBadger14 View Post
            As is Evan Janssen of Denver who lives right across the street from me in Green Bay (Allouez to be technical).
            Still No Championships - R.I.P. 3/23/2008

"It's a great day to be great!" Greg Jennings 2/6/11

"I don't step on toes, LittleJohn, I step on necks!" - C. Norris

I've got the fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.

2008 D3 Poster of the Year
            2007 D3 Tournament of Posters Champion
            2005-2006 D3 Rookie Poster of the Year
            Boycotting that steaming pantload Relevant Radio since 10/25/06!

Comment

Hey, remember this?

http://www.buckys5thquarter.com/wisc...n-will-butcher

Comment

Originally posted by cskowen View Post
                Harvard on the Mississippi. Loved my time there!
                Pretty much everyone that goes to UWL loves their time there!

Had a younger prof that was originally from the East Coast. Here was his initial reaction to La Crosse: "Heard a student say to another student 'have a nice weekend' and I was caught off guard. I had to look at my watch. It was Wednesday. Right then I knew I was in a unique place when kids considered the weekend started on Wednesday."

Comment

It's interesting because BC introduces him as being from Faribault, MN

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    It's interesting because BC introduces him as being from Faribault, MN
                    He did play at SSM before the USHL

Comment

Post script to the Boeser,Schmaltz, Butcher, etc.

Boeser with an excellent dish to setup the opening goal, Butcher with a pretty wrister into the net off of a faceoff.

Comment

And Schmaltz gets the GWG with a lot of help from Boeser.

Who needs a sidecar? Or a scotch?

Comment

Originally posted by KaMiGo View Post
                          All info from College Hockey Inc

Brown - not committed
                          Yamamoto - not committed
                          Brown and Yamamoto play in the CHL and aren't eligible to play college hockey anymore.
                          Originally posted by dicaslover
                          Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                          Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

And Schmaltz gets the GWG with a lot of help from Boeser.

Who needs a sidecar? Or a scotch?
                            Certainly a sad state of affairs. Time to start locking down Wisconsin kids again. Or at least not push them away like Boeser.
                            gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Without Boeser, UND is not in tomorrow's game, IMO. It's not just about last night; UND has not had a pure goal scorer like him in a long time, and he is unselfish and takes his D role seriously. But the days of losing guys like that the manner you lost him are behind you, I think. Real eager to attend some Sioux/Badger games in the coming years and see the juice back on the ice and in the stands.

Hate is healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                                Brown and Yamamoto play in the CHL and aren't eligible to play college hockey anymore.
                                Oh, that's what I get for just looking at player names and not getting any more information than that.

Comment

Working...
                                X