So far, the Gophers have lost five forwards, three defensemen and a goalie from last season (Fasching?). IMO Schierhorn has a good shot at replacing Wilcox. Other incoming recruits are Romanko (F), Ramsey (F), Seeler (D), Novak (F), Sheehy (F), Gates (F), and Hults (F). Most are older players with the exception of Gates (18) and Novak (18).
1) Which upperclassmen will deliver consistent scoring? C. Reilly, Kloos, ?
2) Which players on D have any offensive potential? Bischoff, Glover, ?
3) Will Cammarata improve his game? Are Cammarata and Kloos joined at the hip for another season?
4) Will goaltending take a nosedive in performance compared to Wilcox?
5) Can this team win the B1G for the third season in a row?