Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Milwaukee Brewers, Back to Back Champions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017 Milwaukee Brewers, Back to Back Champions!

Good. He was a welcomed surprise in the trade with Toronto, and was one of the better hitters all year.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

As for the bullpen, Tunnell is coming back after the questionable "firing" at the end of the season. Apparently it was just a waiting game to see if he would work with the new pitching coach.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Somehow I feel bitter Yost won a World Series.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
          Somehow I feel bitter Yost won a World Series.
          You really sit back and wonder about the year he got fired dont you? Wondering the difference in that choice. Or is it a situation where he learned alot from Milwaukee and took that, tweaked things and this is what happens?
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

2016 all-fan promotions announced and still no Cirillo bobblehead. However, there is a talking Uecker alarm clock, barking BobbleHank and a Greg Vaughn bobblehead.

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
            You really sit back and wonder about the year he got fired dont you? Wondering the difference in that choice. Or is it a situation where he learned alot from Milwaukee and took that, tweaked things and this is what happens?
            or maybe neither had that much to do with him. Hard to say.

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
              2016 all-fan promotions announced and still no Cirillo bobblehead. However, there is a talking Uecker alarm clock, barking BobbleHank and a Greg Vaughn bobblehead.

or maybe neither had that much to do with him. Hard to say.
              very true...just interesting to think back to.
              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

In former Brewers news, Marco Estrada is about to get PAID. 2y, 26mil.
                http://fansided.com/2015/11/13/mlb-f...ampaign=si.com
                Randy Schmidt should be / has been fired.
                Exhibit A | Exhibit B

Help Cure MS
                sigpic
                Donate

Wisconsin Hockey: "When you say WISCONSIN, you've said it all!"
                1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, 2006

Circle, circle, dot, dot, dot...

Comment

So.... Winter Meetings should be fun this year.

I am glad to see Jean Segura is still a Brewer, although I don't think it will be for much longer.

Comment

Jean Segura. Still a Brewer.

Some chatter about Lucroy. I think he should be the centerpiece of the team and I'd hate to see him go... but it would be interesting to see the return for him.

Comment

Jean Segura. Still a Brewer.

Some chatter about Lucroy. I think he should be the centerpiece of the team and I'd hate to see him go... but it would be interesting to see the return for him.
                      I'm conflicted about Segura. I guess I held out hope he would approach his rookie season productivity again, but there's been two subpar seasons since then. Maybe he gets a slide for the personal issues? Keeping him probably keeps Arcia in the minors longer and thus under team control longer = bright side?
                      Randy Schmidt should be / has been fired.
                      Exhibit A | Exhibit B

Help Cure MS
                      sigpic
                      Donate

Wisconsin Hockey: "When you say WISCONSIN, you've said it all!"
                      1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, 2006

Circle, circle, dot, dot, dot...

Comment

Jason Rogers to Pittsburgh for OF Keon Broxton and P Trey Supak.

So now they need 1B (which Rogers might've done), CF and 3B.

Attanasio sent a letter to the fans urging them to stick with the rebuilding, it'll get better, etc. Basically the pre-Prince-Rickie-Corey company line (which, honestly, did turn out to be true)

Originally posted by icebadger View Post
                        I'm conflicted about Segura. I guess I held out hope he would approach his rookie season productivity again, but there's been two subpar seasons since then. Maybe he gets a slide for the personal issues? Keeping him probably keeps Arcia in the minors longer and thus under team control longer = bright side?
                        I wonder if they'll keep Segura until the deadline, since I assume Arcia is not ready quite yet, but may be a midseason call up. I agree Segura has not matched his rookie season and don't know if he can again.

Comment

Jason Rogers to Pittsburgh for OF Keon Broxton and P Trey Supak.

So now they need 1B (which Rogers might've done), CF and 3B.

Attanasio sent a letter to the fans urging them to stick with the rebuilding, it'll get better, etc. Basically the pre-Prince-Rickie-Corey company line (which, honestly, did turn out to be true)

I wonder if they'll keep Segura until the deadline, since I assume Arcia is not ready quite yet, but may be a midseason call up. I agree Segura has not matched his rookie season and don't know if he can again.
                          Keon Broxton is very likely the CF of 2016. I'm really liking what Stearns is doing. Love reading JP Breen's stuff about what Stearns is trying to do.

Comment

Which is a lot more and much nicer than what Braves fans have been getting this offseason. While the letter did have moments of sincerity, it sure seemed like it was to head off any trouble before it brewed up unlike the Braves.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Bunch of minor league deals and waiver claims, some that may result in temporarily filling the holes. Will Middlebrooks (IF), EY Jr (OF), Kirk Nieuwenhuis (P), Andy Wilkins (1B), Josmil Pinto (C).

Jean Segura... still a Brewer. Should we start the Khris Davis watch as well? Santana will likely have a place somewhere, and if he's not playing center, and Braun is unmovable... that leaves one position, and it's the only one Davis can play.

Comment

Bunch of minor league deals and waiver claims, some that may result in temporarily filling the holes. Will Middlebrooks (IF), EY Jr (OF), Kirk Nieuwenhuis (P), Andy Wilkins (1B), Josmil Pinto (C).

Jean Segura... still a Brewer. Should we start the Khris Davis watch as well? Santana will likely have a place somewhere, and if he's not playing center, and Braun is unmovable... that leaves one position, and it's the only one Davis can play.
                                Braun to 1B?

I kid, I kid. I remember how well he did on the hot corner as a rookie, and his subsequent move to the OF.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X