Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Milwaukee Brewers, Back to Back Champions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017 Milwaukee Brewers, Back to Back Champions!

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Miller Park to become American Family Insurance Park.

Apparently, American Family Insurance paid a lot.
    I highly doubt that will be the new name...I'm disappointed because Miller Park doesn't feel like a sponsored name, but whatever.
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Rotation of out getters to start the season - Chacin, Davies, Woodruff, Peralta, Burnes (not necessarily in that order).

Knebel is having his elbow looked at. Jeffress will not be ready by Opening Day.

Ramp up those Kimbrel rumors.

one week to go.
      Last edited by jen; 03-21-2019, 12:34 PM.

Comment

One more sleep! Who's excited????

I am worried they didn't do enough in the offseason. SI picked them to win the division, and to go even further if Nelson returns to form. The Cardinals having Goldschmidt makes me nervous.

Comment

• Originally posted by jen View Post
          One more sleep! Who's excited????
          Me! Me! Me!
          Originally posted by jen View Post
          I am worried they didn't do enough in the offseason. SI picked them to win the division, and to go even further if Nelson returns to form. The Cardinals having Goldschmidt makes me nervous.
          Agreed. I think the Cardinals will find a way to Cardinal and be a threat for the Division. It's going to take a little extra effort to win one more regular season game, and five more playoff games.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Oh, my. That was so much fun. Love you, baseball. And Lo.

Comment

#PitchersWhoRake

Amazing that Chacin's HR winds up being the winner. What a game to listen to.

Opening Day in MKE is a bucket list item of mine.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                Honest, as much as I love Opening Day, I have zero interest in attending Opening Day at home. Been to it in Boston, Tampa, Minnesota and St. Louis .. but here? Too many blind drunks. It’s a different atmosphere.

Comment

Honest, as much as I love Opening Day, I have zero interest in attending Opening Day at home. Been to it in Boston, Tampa, Minnesota and St. Louis .. but here? Too many blind drunks. It’s a different atmosphere.
                  I can't argue with the blind drunk part of this. I'm a life long Brewer fan, but have only made opening day the last 2 years. Last year we were heading to the park from General parking and there's this 20 something literally passed out on the bridge over the highway. The cops informed us an ambulance was on the way. Very scary.

Today we're leaving general parking heading south on Miller Park Way towards National and on the on ramp there's a guy stumbling in and out of traffic oblivious to where he was. The police behind us led him to safety, but ***.

Have some fun, but know when to say when!
                  Last edited by cskowen; 03-29-2019, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Knebel is having Tommy John next week. Per Adam McCalvy on Twitter (I have no idea who that is, you're on your own there).

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    I'm doing the Detroit version on Thursday.
                    Last edited by Hammer; 03-29-2019, 05:58 PM.
                    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Josh Hader, WOW!

https://www.mlb.com/brewers/news/jos...aculate-inning
                      WISCONSIN HOCKEY: I invoke the power of sauerbraten FF-2006 Milwaukee!

Comment

Christian Yelich, you are getting kind of ridiculous.

Comment

I was busy running errands, but excited to see they won today when trailing in the 8th. Great series against the Cardinals which alot of people picked to win the division. It will be interesting to see how the bullpen holds up if Jeffress doesn't come back soon. A little scary to go with Hader but no Jeffress or Knebel.
                          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Christian Yelich, you are getting kind of ridiculous.
                            Still.

Comment

After Monday's game, I would have thought Yelich could have gone straight from the on-deck circle straight to first base all game, but nope, Cardinals teed up batting practice to him.

This is fun.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I am glad they are done with Cody Bellinger for the regular season. That was, however, a very dramatic series and quite enjoyable, even with the losses.

Back to the Cardinals. Again.

Comment

Working...
                                X