Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bemidji State Beavers: Looking Forward to 2015-16!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bemidji State Beavers: Looking Forward to 2015-16!

With BSU's partnership with Adidas, the football team has released what their new uniforms will look like. I really hope the hockey team doesn't go to black uniforms.....

I like the look of the new helmet, I think the Beaver Logo pops a little more on it.

I like the look of the Green over White and White over Green. Not a fan of the White over White or Green over Green. I guess I like contrast.

And I am not a fan of the Black. Green and White is something that is unique to BSU. Jumping of the Black Uniform Bandwagon/Fad, just bad in my opinion. Almost as bad as when the Men's Basketball Team had Blue alternate uniforms in the 2000s......

https://youtu.be/OhMUOymop8E
    Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
    FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
    NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
    NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
    NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
    NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
    Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
    Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by beaverhockeyfan View Post
      With BSU's partnership with Adidas, the football team has released what their new uniforms will look like. I really hope the hockey team doesn't go to black uniforms.....

I like the look of the new helmet, I think the Beaver Logo pops a little more on it.

I like the look of the Green over White and White over Green. Not a fan of the White over White or Green over Green. I guess I like contrast.

And I am not a fan of the Black. Green and White is something that is unique to BSU. Jumping of the Black Uniform Bandwagon/Fad, just bad in my opinion. Almost as bad as when the Men's Basketball Team had Blue alternate uniforms in the 2000s......

https://youtu.be/OhMUOymop8E
      As a former BSU men's basketball coach, I was both outraged and embarrassed that came to be. The AD should never have permitted blue alternative uniforms. The new coach at the time played one year sparingly at Kansas and thought he would bring that to BSU.

Comment

New Thread coming up......
        Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
        FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
        NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
        NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
        NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
        NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
        Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
        Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

Working...
        X