Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2015-16 Schedules Thread

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Apparently Notre Dame at Penn State for two. Not official yet though so I would hold off, just rumored so far.
    Just as a point of parliamentary procedure, as it were: Everything on the spreadsheet is tentative and subject to change. The whole purpose is to put every team's schedule into one place so the fine folks on the forums here don't have to fish around a whole bunch of threads for information. At this time of year, any sort of information is much appreciated, and I'd like to thank you, along with all other posters on this thread, for providing the information you have.

Comment

• Originally posted by shootdontpass View Post
      Looking for UMD's schedule and particularly the weekend of Feb. 19-21. I've been told they'll have a Friday/Sunday series because Saturday is dedicated to the quadruple header of 7AA and 7A Section semi-finals that run from Noon until 11:00PM.
      My god that will be an amazing weekend of hockey
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Cornell and BU make it official that they will play at Madison Square Garden again in 2015-16 - 5th edition of “Red Hot Hockey"
        https://twitter.com/chnews/status/583007797236895744
        Go Gophers Go.

Comment

Originally posted by Gophers #1 View Post
          Cornell and BU make it official that they will play at Madison Square Garden again in 2015-16 - 5th edition of “Red Hot Hockey"
          https://twitter.com/chnews/status/583007797236895744
          Nice of them to say when... I penciled it in for the Saturday after Thanksgiving, as that's when it has taken place in previous years.

Comment

Maine and New Hampshire will continue the Manchester and Portland games (I think until 2017). Maine has just four NC games remaining - all should be home games as there are only 12 scheduled for Alfond at the present.

Comment

Also this year North Star College Cup from what i been told and hearing is BSU, Minnesota State, SCSU, Minnesota. Don't add this yet to the google schedule until it can be confirm.

Matchup are BSU vs Minnesota and Minnesota State vs SCSU in the semifinals. that what i been hearing and told. UMD will sit out this year.
              Go Gophers Go.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                Nice of them to say when... I penciled it in for the Saturday after Thanksgiving, as that's when it has taken place in previous years.
                Yes, that date is correct
                Not a real doctor, nor do I play one on TV!
                Clarkson 1990

Comment

Originally posted by Gophers #1 View Post
                  Also this year North Star College Cup from what i been told and hearing is BSU, Minnesota State, SCSU, Minnesota. Don't add this yet to the google schedule until it can be confirm.

Matchup are BSU vs Minnesota and Minnesota State vs SCSU in the semifinals. that what i been hearing and told. UMD will sit out this year.
                  BSU versus Minnesota is one of the semifinal matchups since BSU does not have a non-conference series with the Gophers.
                  Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
                  FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                  NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
                  NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
                  NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
                  NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
                  Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
                  Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by blackswampboy View Post
                    last I heard, BG has

W. Michigan (home-and-home)
                    Miami (home-and-home)
                    OSU (home-and-home)
                    Clarkson (2 @home)
                    RIT (away)
                    BGSUHockey.com ‏@BGSUHockeySite Mar 30
                    BGSU will open the 2015-2016 campaign on October 3rd against the University of Toronto in an exhibition game.
                    Bowling Green St. Univ. '88 SUNY Potsdam '79

Comment

Arizona State thread mentioned that Yale/AZ will be in Arizona.

Comment

From the Mack Report site.

Merrimack College will reportedly participate in the 2016 Ledyard Bank Classic, a holiday tournament hosted by Dartmouth College on Jan. 2-3, 2016.

The Warriors will compete in the tournament against Dartmouth, Union and Robert Morris. First-round matchups are not immediately known.
                        http://www.themackreport.com/news/me...nt-in-2015-16/

Comment

UMD will play Lakehead in an exhibition on Sunday October 5th. They will then play BSU (9th and 10th), UM-TC (10/16 and 17th, visit Notre Dame(10/24 and 10/25) and host Lowell (10/30 and 10/31). Not sure what night UMD will play home and away during the home and homes.

That's per @MattWellens on twitter from Scott Sandelin's season ending press conference today.
                          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

No announcements here but I do think teams announcing next year's tentative schedules sooner rather than later goes a long way towards generating interest. Especially if it's done around the conf/ncaa tournament. Seems to be trending in that direction as opposed to July when we're all at the beach.
                            Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

Belfast to host major college ice hockey tournament. It appears Lowell, Northeastern, Brown and Colgate are the teams involved.

http://yi.ideascale.com/a/dtd/4-Amer...t/100320-32544

The tournament will see four of Boston’s and the USA’s top college teams compete in Belfast over Thanksgiving weekend, November 27 -29.

Ahead of the Festival of Ice Hockey the Lord Mayor Arder Carson will travel to Boston later this month to jointly launch the event with the Mayor of Boston at Boston Garden in front of 18,500 people at the Frozen Four event.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                                Belfast to host major college ice hockey tournament. It appears Lowell, Northeastern, Brown and Colgate are the teams involved.

http://yi.ideascale.com/a/dtd/4-Amer...t/100320-32544
                                Now the question is, have any of these teams been on an international tour in the last four years? If not, this would actually count as an exemption.

Comment

Working...
                                X