Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAA: Patiently Waiting For Next Season, Every Season...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
    Refer back to the above.
    Right. Got that. Said it already.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Re: UAA: Patiently Waiting For Next Season, Every Season...

Suze,
      Have you got the info on the banquet handy?
      Thanks in advance

Comment

Watching Beagle on the left and Glencross on the right playing on the same line.
        Way cool!

Comment

Watching Beagle on the left and Glencross on the right playing on the same line.
          Way cool!
          Beags get hit and Glenny jumps on the guy!

Comment

Seawolf facebook page has 58 cool pictures posted on it.
            Photog followed them all last week.
            Go take a look.

Comment

Beags get hit and Glenny jumps on the guy!
              I watched this game too. Looked like Jay left the game, came back and left again. Hope he's ok.

As for the photos on Facebook, I can't figure out who won the shoot-out competition ... Hubsy or Willy. Neither of them were chosen to give it a try last Sat. night.
              Originally Posted by aparch
              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Congratulations to Blake Tatchell, named to the all-WCHA Third Team.

Comment

Posted by Suze on another thread:
                  Three Seawolves have gone pro. Coldwell signed with the ECHL's Quad City Mallards, a Minnesota Wild affiliate. Docken signed an amateur tryout agreement with the AHL's Springfield Falcons. Allen signed an amateur tryout agreement with Colorado of the ECHL (played tonight at .... the Sully!
                  End Quote

Has anyone heard what Cameron and Roy's plans for the future are?

Comment

Posted by Suze on another thread:
                    Three Seawolves have gone pro. Coldwell signed with the ECHL's Quad City Mallards, a Minnesota Wild affiliate. Docken signed an amateur tryout agreement with the AHL's Springfield Falcons. Allen signed an amateur tryout agreement with Colorado of the ECHL (played tonight at .... the Sully!
                    End Quote

Has anyone heard what Cameron and Roy's plans for the future are?
                    Here's cameron's

http://m.stingrayshockey.com/news/index.html?article_id=3143
                    Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

• Re: UAA: Patiently Waiting For Next Season, Every Season...

I have to confess that losing the Governor's Cup this year made this season the most disappointing to me in a loooong time. The improve play of the freshmen gives some hope, but the other teams in the WCHA also have some bright spots for next year. The thing that I noticed most about our team this season was that many of the other teams seemed to be in better shape in the third period. I hope the coach makes getting in shape for the next season a high priority.
                      Upper Deck Fan

Comment

Originally posted by revfnb View Post
                        I have to confess that losing the Governor's Cup this year made this season the most disappointing to me in a loooong time. The improve play of the freshmen gives some hope, but the other teams in the WCHA also have some bright spots for next year. The thing that I noticed most about our team this season was that many of the other teams seemed to be in better shape in the third period. I hope the coach makes getting in shape for the next season a high priority.
                        I would have to agree with this statement. It was Thompson's first year as strength and conditioning coach. I'm sure this is something they will address for next season. Whatever happened to Newans?
                        Originally Posted by aparch
                        I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Suze,
                          Have you got the info on the banquet handy?
                          Thanks in advance
                          info.......cancelled, just an all sports banquet for all sports.
                          Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                          UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                            info.......cancelled, just an all sports banquet for all sports.
                            Did Coach cancel it or was it cancelled by "the athletic department"???
                            Cost savings?
                            Cancel the $6,000.00 every weekend to run the Sully Jumbotron.
                            Last edited by Seawolf Fan; 03-19-2015, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Cost savings?
                              The budget cancelled it.
                              Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                              UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

• Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                                Cost savings?
                                Gotta have a video feed for the WCHA. Might as well use it.
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X