No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones, Season V: Arya Ready?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Game of Thrones, Season V: Arya Ready?

Really, it could be Craster and any of his wives/daughters.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Another one:

Stannis & Melisandre - I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Renly & Loras - Violence Involved (took a while, but eventually it has caused issue for Loras) (I wouldn't say their relationship caused Renly's death)
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        Another one:

Stannis & Melisandre - I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Renly & Loras - Violence Involved (took a while, but eventually it has caused issue for Loras) (I wouldn't say their relationship caused Renly's death)
        Renly & Margaery - don't know if that was ever consumated.
        Gendry & Melisandre - after getting him going, she dropped leeches on him, including one on his wang. How does that fit the categories?
        Viserys and various whores
        Robert Baratheon and Cersei - would that count if it's only mentioned as a memory?
        Robert Baratheon and various whores
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          Robert Baratheon and Cersei
          Amazingly, this may qualify as one of the most wholesome and unproblematic couplings. The other would be Drogo and Daenerys.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Annnnnd... sig-lined.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Amazingly, this may qualify as one of the most wholesome and unproblematic couplings. The other would be Drogo and Daenerys.
              Guess what? Both of those couples' "relationships" started the exact same way that Sansa's and Ramsey's did. They didn't show Robert and Cersei on the screen but in the books, it is recalled, and the description isn't much different than Sansa/Ramsey, just subtract Theon from the mix. Hell, Drogo and Daenerys may be the "best" couple in this show, and that started out by Dany's brother basically selling her to a Dothraki Horselord, who married her and raped her in front of his whole Khal. (happened a little different than that in show)
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Guess what? Both of those couples' "relationships" started the exact same way that Sansa's and Ramsey's did. They didn't show Robert and Cersei on the screen but in the books, it is recalled, and the description isn't much different than Sansa/Ramsey, just subtract Theon from the mix. Hell, Drogo and Daenerys may be the "best" couple in this show, and that started out by Dany's brother basically selling her to a Dothraki Horselord, who married her and raped her in front of his whole Khal. (happened a little different than that in show)
                Well, you never wake up to the same person you married...
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I've seen reactions from people on twitter and facebook about this episode, saying that this is the last straw, and they're done with this series. Seriously? THIS is the last straw? You didn't see this coming? I mean, this is a show where the worst **** possible happens to the characters you like the most. If you didn't already have an inkling that this was where Sansa was heading, then you shouldn't have been watching this show to begin with.
                  Right, like anyone would think her arranged marriage to Ramsey Bolton, the noted flayer and torturer, would be flowers on her pillow and breakfast in bed, while snuggling Sunday mornings away together in bed reading the Westeros Times.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

The only surprising part of that scene was he didn't make Miranda watch too...
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      Edit (stupid phone!)
                      Drogo and Dany? Not Ned and Catelyn?
                      Last edited by ExileOnDaytonStreet; 05-19-2015, 08:44 PM.
                      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                        Edit (stupid phone!)
                        Drogo and Dany? Not Ned and Catelyn?
                        Yeah, they're there too, but we only saw them for an episode or 2 together, so we didn't get much of their relationship in the show. But going by what we know, they would have also been one of the few stable ones we've seen.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

What really gets me about much of the online reaction to that scene is the amount of phony people claiming to be outraged, because it happened to Sansa and "She doesn't deserve it!" Oh, ok. So maybe it's sorta bad when rape happens to someone else, but when it's the pretty young(ish) girl, then it's somehow worse? People are so stupid.

Comment

What everyone knew was coming to Cersei finally came. Interested to watch Jon's interactions with Thenns next week.
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Tyrion Lannister and Daenerys Targaryen actually met. Only been waiting ten years for that.
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

In the very first episode, are the seven women who surround the "mad king" on his death bed, the same ones that just brought Cersei in?
                                The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                                "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                                GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                                GO LAKERS!!!
                                GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                                Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
                                X