Chicken and Waffles and Biscuits, Oh My! NMU at UAH January 16,17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chicken and Waffles and Biscuits, Oh My! NMU at UAH January 16,17

0-for-7 on the PP is unacceptable. Would've loved 4 points going into non-conference play next week.

Comment

Wow...

Comment

Congrats to UAH.

A crushing sweep for NMU. Not good.

Comment

Dahlström looked bad all weekend. Prince's goal on Friday was designed to generate a rebound for crashing forwards to pounce on, but it went under his arm. The other four goals were all bombs from the point, which anyone who watches film on UAH should know is coming. Two beat Dahlström high, and one (tonight's second) went five-hole. I hope that it was just a bad weekend for him and not lingering effects from being hurt.

The boys took the season series 2-1-1 from Northern, having never beaten the Wildcats before. I'll take that!

GFM
          Geof F. Morris
          UAH BSE MAE 2002
          UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
            The boys took the season series 2-1-1 from Northern, having never beaten the Wildcats before. I'll take that!

GFM
            Yikes!

Lets pull it back together 'Cats!

Penn State is going to be another tough away series.

MGW
            NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

I'm not a happy camper after this weekend

I know UAH is greatly improved, but we needed to have 3-4 points this weekend... This was a series where I expected results and this is what I got... Didn't get a chance to listen to either game... Was it a case of bad puck luck, the Cats just going to sleep, UAH earning the victories, or what?
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

From what I've heard, Friday night was a game where the 'Cats thoroughly dominated, but just couldn't put the puck past Carmine Guerriero. Saturday night, UAH just wanted it more.

Going 0 for 11 on the PP for the weekend didn't help.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I wouldn't go with "thoroughly dominated" on Friday. Were the Cats the better team? Yes, but UAH had the better goalie. Dahlström doesn't look right to me.

GFM
                  Geof F. Morris
                  UAH BSE MAE 2002
                  UAHHockey.com

Comment

Working...
                  X