Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1/10/15- Castors Oil Cadets? Cow vs. Chicken! Engineers like Superior position!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/10/15- Castors Oil Cadets? Cow vs. Chicken! Engineers like Superior position!

http://d3hockey.com/seasons/men/2014...board/schedule

Should be interesting and I wonder how many fans at the late afternoon games in New England will have one eye turned to the TV set?

Go Bears!!!
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: 1/10/15- Castors Oil Cadets? Cow vs. Chicken! Engineers like Superior position!

Can anyone get video from Trinity?
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Re: 1/10/15- Castors Oil Cadets? Cow vs. Chicken! Engineers like Superior position!

Meanwhile
      Russell @ 5:29 Norwich 1-0
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

After 1...STA 1 USM 0: Shots STA 7 USM 7: Power Plays STA 0-1 USM 0-0

Comment

I can't find any updates for Bears game?!?!!?
          LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

Norwich 1 Babson 0 after the 1st
            LETS GO BEARS!

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Comment

Norwich dominated first 10 minutes. Babson controlled 2nd 10 minutes. NU gets a 4on4 goal from Russell on a rebound as the difference so far.

Good game so far as expected. Only about 900 or so butts in the seats though...
              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
              GO LAKERS!!!
              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
              Oswego State '09

Comment

Preze I will step aside and have you provide updates for the game. Didn't intend to steal your thunder.
                LETS GO BEARS!

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Comment

End 1(now in the 2nd)
                  Williams 1
                  Trinity 0
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Trinity scores with 8 seconds left in the 2nd
                    Williams 1
                    Trinity 1 END 2
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

After 2: USM 1 STA 1: Shots STA 12 USM 11: Power Plays USM 0-2 STA 0-1

Comment

Originally posted by Saints17 View Post
                        Preze I will step aside and have you provide updates for the game. Didn't intend to steal your thunder.
                        Not stealing thunder at all. Had a chance at break to chime in with thoughts.

2-1 Babson with 8 minutes left in 3rd...Norwich doubling up Babson in shots on goal...where have I seen this movie before???
                        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                        GO LAKERS!!!
                        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                        Oswego State '09

Comment

Trinity plays to the buzzer, Williams does not. Trinity scores with 8 seconds left in the 2nd and 29.2 in the 3rd
                          FINAL
                          Williams 2
                          Trinity 3
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

5.5 seconds........
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

And that's why you pull the goalie against Plattsburgh.
                              Norwich '13

2017-2018 Last Person Standing Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X