X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bad Cop, Bad Cop, Whatcha gonna do?

Another police officer dies in line of duty
    http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/re...rings-shooting
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
      Another police officer dies in line of duty
      http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/re...rings-shooting
      And another murderer will be held accountable for his actions.

Comment

Radical concept. Stop shooting people! What possess a person to shoot another? It's farking stupid.
        Twitter: DanMountSports
        2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          Point is that cops are in a dangerous profession, and these "bad cop"/protest stories are caused by a vast minority of "bad" cops. I'm tired of this "evil cop" mentality that is the cause of the day. It's farking bullsheet. People should be supporting the forces, not protesting them, because of cases exactly like this.
          ...yeah, no. Obviously, it goes without saying that what happened in NYC was beyond horrible. But that doesn't absolve the cops that are asshats from being asshats, either. For instance, the NYPD Union guy blaming this on the mayor? Fark him.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
            ...yeah, no. Obviously, it goes without saying that what happened in NYC was beyond horrible. But that doesn't absolve the cops that are asshats from being asshats, either. For instance, the NYPD Union guy blaming this on the mayor? Fark him.
            To paraphrase the great Jerry Falwell...

"The mayor, the president, the protesters, the media...I shake my finger in their face and say, 'You let this happen!'"

Comment

Notice how nobody is victim blaming the cops or concern trolling and saying "if they didn't do x, y, and z wrong they'd still be alive!".

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                Notice how nobody is victim blaming the cops or concern trolling and saying "if they didn't do x, y, and z wrong they'd still be alive!".
                Because sitting in a patrol car is such an offense. My God, you are a freaking moron.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

When did I say they did anything wrong? *woooooosh*

Comment

Mike Brown assaulted Darren Wilson and attempted to get his gun before charging at him, all after committing a strong arm robbery.

The two NYPD officers were sitting in their squads while participating in an anti-terrorism drill.

Screw apples-to-apples, you're not even comparing different foods here.

Comment

When did I say they did anything wrong? *woooooosh*
                      The reason the other two cases got "concern trolled," as you put it, is because they DID do things wrong. And considering Mike Brown's actions directly led to his death, at least if you believe in forensics and all that, then it's fair to say that had he not tried to grab Wilson's gun, he WOULD in all likelihood still be alive today.

Comment

Absolutely disgusting.

Comment

Honest question, if the cops did something slightly wrong that compromised their safety, would you blame them for it? Obviously I wouldn't and I know you wouldn't either.

Now look at the kid who got gunned down in Cleveland and all of the "well he kinda deserved it" posts which aren't happening here after these officers got gunned down.

Comment

Honest question, if the cops did something slightly wrong that compromised their safety, would you blame them for it? Obviously I wouldn't and I know you wouldn't either.

Now look at the kid who got gunned down in Cleveland and all of the "well he kinda deserved it" posts which aren't happening here after these officers got gunned down.
                            You keep bringing up the kid. No one is condoning/sympathizing with that officer.

If a cop decided to commit a crime, and was killed for it, then we're talking about similar things.

Next.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

You're still a fukking troll. I think most people agree the cops screwed up in Cleveland and New York.

Comment

Brent and that cop defender guy continuously point out what the kid did wrong before his death. As if it's in any way relevant.

Comment

Working...
                                X