Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bad Cop, Bad Cop, Whatcha gonna do?

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    I saw The Lego Movie and realized that LSD will start to fall off in popularity with children soon. Why is that? Because they'll have seen The Lego Movie. LSD will be a huge letdown after having seen the trippy sh** in that movie.

How do you know what LSD is like?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      How do you know what LSD is like?
      He's been to Madison.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
        Everybody knows that blacks are usually stoned while driving, not drunk with an underage girl with them, like Mexicans.
        I find it offensive that you neglected to include an Asian driver joke. It was right there on the tee, man.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Asians drive too slow to get shot by a cop...although impeding traffic is a crime in some states!!!!

Man population control gets easier and easier
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            I find it offensive that you neglected to include an Asian driver joke. It was right there on the tee, man.

The other day, the mother in the Chinese family (Chinese nationals who live here and work for Epic, coz you know, math) that lives across the street was teaching her teenage son how to drive up and down our street.

I **** you not.

Oh... the irony.

Comment

I assume at least one of these drivers is female.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

He was waiting for mookie...

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Asians drive too slow to get shot by a cop...although impeding traffic is a crime in some states!!!!
                  Just don't lead 'em so much...
                  Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                  Originally posted by Quizmire
                  mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                  MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                  MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                  I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

mookie for one is glad that asian women drive so slow... gives mookie a chance to speed up and slow down and look at them multiple times from each side.
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                      I assume at least one of these drivers is female.
                      there are white women in the black guys car.... but they aren't drivers, the are being driven.
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Well, protesters are threatening to shut down Fifth Avenue. Now things are serious. Before it was only costing lives; now it's costing money.
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Well, protesters are threatening to shut down Fifth Avenue. Now things are serious. Before it was only costing lives; now it's costing money.
                          Fifth Avenue? Money? Meh. Unoriginal.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-to-face-char/
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

When rightwing memes collide.

So, let's see. CPS is a villain because Gubmint and Mollycoddling. But cops are heroes particularly when they threaten to shoot innocent people. So who wins the heart of the knuckledragger in this case?

(I know, the key piece of information for them to make a snap judgment is missing in the story. See if you can spot the dog that didn't bark.)
                            Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                              Everybody knows that blacks are usually stoned while driving, not drunk with an underage girl with them, like Mexicans.

Obviously white people who are drinking and driving will just get a warning, so i fail to see your point.
                              You forgot texting.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

(I know, the key piece of information for them to make a snap judgment is missing in the story. See if you can spot the dog that didn't bark.)
                                Surely that piece is the race of the people involved; however, the kids in question must not be black. There's no park within a mile of a black person's home ... right?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X