RPI @ Michigan, Friday, 11/28/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
    I will check with TW Cable since they carry BTN on their sports plus package which I already have. Thanks again.
    I checked the TWC guide here, and it doesn't look like it will be on tomorrow.
    Last edited by DavidSec17; 11-28-2014, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Re: RPI @ Michigan, Friday, 11/28/14

I just had to explain why RPI fans don't like Clarkson to someone on the /r/RPI sub after posting this:

If the "One minute..." cheer is ever changed to Union, I'll be very upset.

EDIT: Wow that's big. Let's shrink it a bit.
      RPI Pep Band
      GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
      🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
      2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
      2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by DavidSec17 View Post
        I checked the TWC guide here, and it doesn't look like it will be on tomorrow.
        I know nothing about TW Cable, but I wouldn't think that their guide would include BTN2GO. As DrD wrote, it appears what you need is to subscribe to BTN as part of your cable package.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          I know nothing about TW Cable, but I wouldn't think that their guide would include BTN2GO. As DrD wrote, it appears what you need is to subscribe to BTN as part of your cable package.
          I have DirecTV & get BTN but the game isn’t listed for broadcast tomorrow (or tonight). Not quite sure what BTN2GO is though.
          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
            I have DirecTV & get BTN but the game isn’t listed for broadcast tomorrow (or tonight). Not quite sure what BTN2GO is though.
            Turk-BTN2GO broadcasts on the web as two separate streams, The second stream is PLUS and is by subscription only. however, if your current cable or satellite package contains the regular BTN network, and you already subscribe to it, you can log into BTN2GO by using your subscription to Cable or Satellite. Then you can stream the game for free. I just tried it, and it works for the stream right now. But they are not streaming the hockey tonight. To get tonight's game, you have to pay the 9.95 for the stream on BTN2GO PLUS. I will be using Jenny's card as usual since her credit limit is far higher than mine
            Last edited by DrDemento; 11-28-2014, 06:08 PM.
            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
              I just had to explain why RPI fans don't like Clarkson to someone on the /r/RPI sub after posting this:

That's sad you had to explain it. But at least you are helping with keeping the tradition alive.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                Turk-BTN2GO broadcasts on the web as two separate streams, The second stream is PLUS and is by subscription only. however, if your current cable or satellite package contains the regular BTN network, and you already subscribe to it, you can log into BTN2GO by using your subscription to Cable or Satellite. Then you can stream the game for free. I just tried it, and it works for the stream right now. But they are not streaming the hockey tonight. To get tonight's game, you have to pay the 9.95 for the stream on BTN2GO PLUS. I will be using Jenny's card as usual since her credit limit is far higher than mine
                OK. Thanks Doc.
                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Music!
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Music!

Comment

According to SA, our three injured players, Nanne, Schroeder, and Kasdorf, may be back next weekend or they may not.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

The RPI women lead RIT 3-1 after 1 period. They got a power play goal!
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

According to SA, our three injured players, Nanne, Schroeder, and Kasdorf, may be back next weekend or they may not.
                          And the probability of rain here for next wednesday is 50%
                          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Back in Troy, the women are leading RIT 3-1 after 1 period, goals by Tomlinson, Svoboda, and (Raspa, I think). All three goals the result of players driving to the net .

Comment

That narrows it down...

Comment

The RPI women lead RIT 3-1 after 1 period. They got a power play goal!
                                Admittedly it was 5 on 3, but they haven't been able to score on those this season either.

Comment

Working...
                                X