X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The "I Can't Believe There's No Abortion Thread" Abortion Thread

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
    I'm not throwing some concept out there that has no chance of ever working.
    Yeah you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
      The vast vast vast majority of this issue would go away if people just had responsible sex, or better yet, had no sex until marriage. I do not understand what is so hard about either option.
      This is America. People don't believe there are consequences for their actions and telling them so will only invite scorn.
      Originally posted by Priceless
      Good to see you're so reasonable.
      Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
      Very well, said.
      Originally posted by Rover
      A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
        This is America. People don't believe there are consequences for their actions and telling them so will only invite scorn.
        Oh, really. Broad brush you're swinging there.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I'll say.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Oh, really. Broad brush you're swinging there.
            I borrowed it for a moment from you.
            Originally posted by Priceless
            Good to see you're so reasonable.
            Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
            Very well, said.
            Originally posted by Rover
            A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

The only way you prevent premarital sex is to make eunuchs of us all. Even then, Ian Malcolm will prevail.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                The only way you prevent premarital sex is to make eunuchs of us all. Even then, Ian Malcolm will prevail.
                Yashim does alright.

The only way you prevent premarital sex is to marry people the instant they hit puberty. They won't necessarily be ****ing their spouse, but they will be married...
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Single sex schools. That and saltpeter.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxton View Post
                    How's this sermon working in Africa there captain insane-o?

They'll go out and commit genocide because some pastor says to but they can't resist sex?
                    Well maytee, the amazing thing in Africa is AIDs is much more prevalent, all the more reason to keep your tool in the drawer until you are ready to build permanently. I'm not sure if premarital sex is more prevalent in Africa or North America.
                    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      Single sex schools. That and saltpeter.
                      LOL. You clearly never dated Catholic school girls growing up. Let's just say single sex schools had the opposite effect of what you're saying.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                        LOL. You clearly never dated Catholic school girls growing up. Let's just say single sex schools had the opposite effect of what you're saying.
                        Went to Catholic School for 9 years. I can attest to this. Not a single sex school, but that enhances the effect that you do not want.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I'm telling you purity rings are the way to go. It's a sure thing.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I borrowed it for a moment from you.
                            You must spread....
                            "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                            Groucho Marx
                            "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                            Ron White
                            "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                            Milo Bloom

Comment

Why should someone wait till marriage to have sex? What if they have no interest in ever being married?

Responsible sex is really the only answer. Unfortunately, it'll never be perfect.
                              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                                I believe Frank Zappa had a song about this... ;-)

I can also readily attest to the truth of unofan's comments. Every boy in my high school knew that to maximize ROI you went directly to the parochial school girls. All the constant drumbeat of protecting their precious did was tee them up for the first 3 wood to come along. Public high school Catholic girls, ironically, were a lock pickers' nightmare.
                                Last edited by Kepler; 01-15-2015, 09:49 AM.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X