This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    It's Utopian. Like anything from an Ayn Rand book.
    Maybe we can jail women for life if they have a miscarriage, like El Salvador

Comment

• Re: The "I Can't Believe There's No Abortion Thread" Abortion Thread

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Naturally. How dare they intentionally use that mechanism for "shutting the whole thing down" like that.
      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        or if they have a mustache. ich!!!
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

https://www.newsweek.com/what-heartb...-again-1218780

Ohio's House of Representatives has passed what is widely considered one of the most restrictive abortion bills in the country, banning abortion at the first detectable fetal heartbeat, which could occur within the first six weeks of pregnancy.

It was also passed in 2016, only to be vetoed by Governor John Kasich, who called it unconstitutional.

This time around, Republican lawmakers have enough members in both houses to override a veto from Kasich–and its sponsor, Republican State Representative Christina Hagan, has said that supporters of the bill were prepared for a court challenge, according to the broadcaster.

She also suggested that with President Donald Trump's newest Supreme Court pick, Brett Kavanaugh, on the Court, abortion bans such as Ohio's stand a strong chance of taking effect.

"I campaigned on behalf of President Trump and part of that reason was to ensure that we had a constitution-respecting Supreme Court when appointments became available," Hagan said, according to the broadcaster.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Anti-abortion women are the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              They overlap with white women. And as one of the black sisters said after this election where white women voted more for Republicans than Democrats, "White Women Gonna White".
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                I still don’t think George Carlin has been proven wrong with the opening line to his abortion bit.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                  I still don’t think George Carlin has been proven wrong with the opening line to his abortion bit.
                  Or the line about 2 minutes in, "Conservatives want live babies, so they can raise 'em to be dead soldiers."

Comment

I didn't even know I was pregnant until 6 weeks. That's not even a fetus yet, it's still an embryo. When will they start restricting men's emissions as abortion?

Next thing you know, they'll try to pass a law saying no abortion after 2 weeks. For those that don't know, what are considered the first 2 weeks of pregnancy, aren't really. They are the the first 2 weeks of a woman's cycle before fertilization even occurs. Of course, science doesn't matter to these people.
                    Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                    wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                    7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                      I didn't even know I was pregnant until 6 weeks.
                      And that's precisely the goal.

All sane women should just refuse sex until this is addressed.
                      Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 11-19-2018, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

I’ve been saying that for a while. Would solve a lot

Comment

Shut up! Shut up!! Shut up!!!

Comment

A sane woman, Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny and a crazy woman are walking down the street....

Comment

Kasich vetoes Ohio’s draconian proposal

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...verride-kasich

Incoming gov says he’ll sign it though

Comment

I think it’s funny that Kasich is a Republican, a Christian, and is against abortion vetoed that kind of crap.

People on here flame me every time I say this, but I’ve liked Kasich now for a number of years. He sees the insanity the GOP has become. He might be posturing for a run for president still, but I don’t care.

Edit: after reading the article, I guess I’ve been burned again. He apparently signed a law banning the procedure most commonly used for second trimester abortions.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X