This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Yeah I'm sure Joe would be peachy with 7 women signing away men's reproductive rights.
    He's just mad the women's march was so much more bigly attended than the pro life march

Comment

• Re: The "I Can't Believe There's No Abortion Thread" Abortion Thread

It's just insane that so many republicans fear Sharia law yet are quick to pass laws based on the Christian Bible.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Yeah I'm sure Joe would be peachy with 7 women signing away men's reproductive rights.
        He's just mad the women's march was so much more bigly attended than the pro life march
        That is a future human being - maybe even the a future President of the US, or a Nobel Prize winner you just cut up because he/she was inconvenient. Your future child may even have had an extra chromosome. But, nope, kill him/her and let the abortionist sell the remains for parts.

The March for Life is 43 years old (1974) and will be this Friday. Do I expect the same crowds? No. But if you can keep showing up year after year in support of your cause, more power to you.

The Bigly March may have been for Women's rights but a majority of the signs were in support of the Culture of Death.

We will disagree on this issue until the end of our lives. When we face God and receive our final judgment, we'll know who was right.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          But, nope, kill him/her and let the abortionist sell the remains for parts.
          Do you even think twice before repeating this lie? Does it make you feel better about bringing Sharia Law to everyday life?

The last half of your post is just shameful.
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Do you even think twice before repeating this lie? Does it make you feel better about bringing Sharia Law to everyday life?

The last half of your post is just shameful.
            the fact he feels most women want a culture of killing shows his mindset.

Comment

I had a vehement post ready to go and I read yours, which is much more concise and articulate. Thank you.

Comment

And nobody's position is going to change.

Nothing you can say/write will change my belief that abortion is murder of the innocents.

Nothing I say or write will change your belief that abortion is a women's right.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I agree. He doesn't seem to understand that no one wants to terminate a pregnancy. No one wants to be put into that position.

But yet he'll also says you don't get to have birth control either. So you can't prevent a pregnancy, you can't terminate it, and now you have to carry to full term. Which is just a roundabout way of slutshaming to conservatives.

All because some dudes 2,000 years ago may or may not have experienced divine providence. Yet, somehow, after being transcribed and translated hundreds and maybe thousands of times, the Bible is still considered perfect and unquestionable. The word and intent of God's language has somehow been "telephoned" for 2,000 years and we don't expect a purple monkey dishwasher?

This is why I've had a falling out with mainstream Christianity. It's not that I don't have faith in a god or blessed ball of veal, beef, and pork. It's that I don't trust 2,000 years of man. I don't trust the last week of man.

But I digress.
                  Code:

Comment

abortion is murder of the innocents.
                    And is masturbation/ovulation half murder?

Comment

Nothing you can say/write will change my belief that abortion is murder of the innocents.

Nothing I say or write will change your belief that abortion is a women's right.
                      Sure. But my position will drastically reduce the number of abortions. Yours will kill mothers and end up increasing the number of abortions in the World. Facts are facts.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post

So why do you stop caring once a baby is born? Why not mandate that parents must give up kidneys if their kid needs it, or otherwise go to any extreme measure not presently required by law to keep their minor child alive?

The pro life faction demands a mother do something with her own body against her will because of the clump of cells growing within her. Why do you end that obligation at birth?

It wouldn't be because then the father might have to do something at that point, would it?

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                          So why do you stop caring once a baby is born? Why not mandate that parents must give up kidneys if their kid needs it, or otherwise go to any extreme measure not presently required by law to keep their minor child alive?

The pro life faction demands a mother do something with her own body against her will because of the clump of cells growing within her.
                          This is my main question. Why should a woman be forced to incubate and have her body used in a way she doesn't want? Why can't I force someone to donate a kidney that could save a life? A little discomfort, an operation, then you get your body back and still have your life and someone else gets a life. Mandatory blood donations! Mandatory organ donations! Bodies are for harvesting life! You get no say in how we use your body.

No more cancer treatments. Those cancer cells are living organisms. In fact, no more healthcare at all. Whatever happens to you is God's will. There, I solved our rising healthcare costs as well.
                          Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                          wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                          7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                            And is masturbation/ovulation half murder?
                            I was joking around with some liberal friends of mine while eating at a Red Robin. Ordered a Royal Robin, said it was the greatest burger ever because it had three types of animal on it: cow, pig and chicken. When asked how the chicken fit into it, I replied about the egg, but it depends upon your view of abortion. They took it as the joke it was intended, but then a long conversation ensued. Whoops. It didn't help that we'd all had a few by then, following a game we'd just played in a hockey tournament.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

http://www.upworthy.com/taxpayer-fun...t-weird?c=ufb1

Republicans pushing to increase unsafe and later term abortions. You go pro-lifers.

On Jan. 13th, Rep. Chris Smith (R-New Jersey) introduced the No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion and Abortion Insurance Full Disclosure Act. It's expected the full House will convene to vote on the bill — which is likely to pass, as it did in 2013 and 2015.
                              Course it's a man pushing for it.

The truth is the Hyde Amendment, while a consistent part of American life in the post-Roe v. Wade world, disproportionately harms the 15.6 million low-income women who rely on Medicaid for their health care. By making the prohibition permanent, it becomes significantly more difficult to overturn (which would, again, require a majority in the House, a supermajority of 60 votes in the Senate, and the signature of the president to change).

The Hyde Amendment is discriminatory, outdated, sexist and wrong. #BeBoldEndHyde #United4Coverage pic.twitter.com/eXQZwHEL8W
                              — NARAL (@NARAL) September 28, 2016

Planned Parenthood warns the Hyde Amendment may result in women foregoing necessities like electricity, heat, and food in order to save funds to pay for an abortion out-of-pocket. Additionally, it may lead to dangerous attempts to self-induce an abortion.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I saw a great thing this last weekend- can't remember exact quote but I was in total agreement: I'll respect the pro life movement when they start pushing and recommending birth control. Until they do that, it's all about slut shaming. If preventing abortions was the goal, then they'd believe in cheap birth control vs women control

Comment

Working...
                                X