This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UMaine Hockey 2014-15: The Road from Alfond to Boston

The "summertime" thing was getting a bit old, so here's a new thread for the rest of the season.

Thoughts on UMass?

Originally posted by BBDiehard14 View Post
    The "summertime" thing was getting a bit old, so here's a new thread for the rest of the season.

Thoughts on UMass?
    From what I heard about their game with BC, hopefully no one gets seriously injured.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Re: UMaine Hockey 2014-15: The Road from Alfond to Boston

My thoughts on this series are simple: Anything less than 4 points is a disappointment. Get the sweep then get up to Burlington and make a statement up there

Comment

My thoughts are, are the games on TV ?
        sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by all bear View Post
          My thoughts are, are the games on TV ?
          Saturday game only.

Comment

Nothing is certain at this point for Maine getting 4 points this weekend...Home Ice...from there its a toss-up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
              Nothing is certain at this point for Maine getting 4 points this weekend...Home Ice...from there its a toss-up.

Dude. UMass is bad. Nothing but a sweep will do.

Comment

Maine 1-4-1, GF 11, GA 20
                UMass 2-3-0, GF 12, GA 22

Good luck with that sweep.
                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Thoughts on UMass?
                  Oh geez. I guess I have to be the one to say it. Honey britches... we need something more man-ley in a title thread. fer crips sake

I know you love the team and the boys... but ole jumpin up.

Please make a new thread now with a good title that is in the spirit of this team... my thoughts are code name team "honey badger".

That is going to be the oath of this team... honey badger. Under rated, under manned, out witted, under sized, out every-thing'd...

except accidently they are a pack of honey badgers.

Nothing in their right minds f's with a honey badger... they bite the balls of a lion... and just doesn't care.

yes from now on it is code name honey badger.

Comment

Well I have witnessed Maine all this season and they can make a BAD Team look good,want 4 points and a sweep...but know that it's NOT money in the Bank...ok Dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                      Well I have witnessed Maine all this season and they can make a BAD Team look good,want 4 points and a sweep...but know that it's NOT money in the Bank...ok Dude.
                      He is the definition of a fan boy
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Not sure if it was reported on the other thread, but a tweet from USHR this AM states Forward Joe Widmar has decommitted from Maine
                        YALE HOCKEY
                        2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                          Not sure if it was reported on the other thread, but a tweet from USHR this AM states Forward Joe Widmar has decommitted from Maine
                          Thats an interesting one. He was recruited by Red & Co so not sure why he would decommit. He only committed like a year ago. I actually thought he was one of Maine's better forward recruits for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            Thats an interesting one. He was recruited by Red & Co so not sure why he would decommit. He only committed like a year ago. I actually thought he was one of Maine's better forward recruits for next year.

Well this isn't good. What are the odds he ends up at one of the Boston schools or in Durham?

Comment

Well this isn't good. What are the odds he ends up at one of the Boston schools or in Durham?
                              I think the odds of him winding up at a certain school in Boston are significantly higher than anyone else based on their recent track record.

Would anyone like a pair of tix to either game this weekend? I don't think I am going to make it with the weather and other things I have going on. To clarify they are free and just leave a rep with your email in it.

Comment

Working...
                              X