Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE DAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
    Predictions for whom will get a first round bye this season? So much more important than OOC record.
    PC, BC, NU, BU, UML would be my guesses. With any luck UNH gets into the home ice situation. We'll see.
    I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      Playing first round gets one 2 bonus wins
      May need them yet for the NRN.

Comment

• Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

4-2-0 Friday night
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
          May need them yet for the NRN.
          While this belongs in our thread I'll say it here: as long as I live I hope I never hear that term again. Ever.
          I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

4-2-0 Friday night
            Oopsi, 3-4-0 on Saturday night, but still over 0.500 on the weekend.

Comment

Oopsi, 3-4-0 on Saturday night, but still over 0.500 on the weekend.
              Holy ****

Uhn lost to stl???

Comment

Friday Night 0-2-1 UGH!

UMass loses to Yale
                NU ties Bentley (UGH!) What is NU's all-time record against Bentley? I don't think it is good.
                BC loses to MTU (UGH!)

This conference only deserves one NCAA team this year.

Comment

Holy ****

Uhn lost to stl???
                  UNH has lost their last three OOC games against Army, Dartmouth, and Ylae. Next up Brown-nose Bears on Saturday night.

Comment

UNH has lost their last three OOC games against Army, Dartmouth, and Ylae. Next up Brown-nose Bears on Saturday night.
                    Dick still on track foR whatever number win he wants so he can retire?

Comment

Dick still on track foR whatever number win he wants so he can retire?
                      Chuck Murray started a contest on that; check the UNH season thread. Most of us thought it would be done by now; I think that only three contestants remain.

Comment

Thanks UML
                        "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

seriously

Comment

Beginning to appear that only two HEA teams will make NCAAs based on PWR; maybe a team other than PC or NU can win tourney? Western bias this season with BiG and NACHO.

Comment

seriously
                              Your turn in two weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                                Beginning to appear that only two HEA teams will make NCAAs based on PWR; maybe a team other than PC or NU can win tourney? Western bias this season with BiG and NACHO.
                                Only two? We might only get one. With each game PC and NU play the rest of the way, a slip up will cost them dearly in the RPI. Especially since PC and NU play each other twice still, a sweep one way or the other will hurt.

Comment

Working...
                                X