Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE DAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

Originally posted by TheRevengeance View Post
    This seems like the best place to point out that NICC just lost 6-4 to Sacred Heart.
    This is fun
    BS UMass Lowell 2015
    PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

• Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

Originally posted by TheRevengeance View Post
      This seems like the best place to point out that NICC just lost 6-4 to Sacred Heart.
      That's enough to have given Bobby V a legit reason to gloat for once.
      Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
      Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
        That's enough to have given Bobby V a legit reason to gloat for once.
        I hope that he was there to watch from his luxury suite?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRevengeance View Post
          You win the thread.

Comment

Maine drops to 0-1 with a 7-5 loss to Miami. And it wasn't that close.

Comment

Good work, PC, UML, and UNH. Not so much, BC, Maine, NU, UMass, and UVM.

3-5-0 for Friday night.

Comment

So, down year for everyone I guess...
                BS UMass Lowell 2015
                PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Good going, Maine and UML. But, not you, BC, Mac, PC, UMass, UNH, and UVM.

HEA OOC on Saturday night: 2-6-0. :-(

Comment

If this continues, it looks like we have a good chance of only seeing 3 bids this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
                      If this continues, it looks like we have a good chance of only seeing 3 bids this year.
                      That's probably accurate. You have to figure that BC/BU/UML/PC will figure it out eventually but the beginning of this season has been brutal.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

So, 0-6-0 this weekend for the world's best college hockey conference. All I can say is thank heaven for the autobid.
                        "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

• Originally posted by Split-N View Post
                          So, 0-6-0 this weekend for the world's best college hockey conference. All I can say is thank heaven for the autobid.
                          It hasn't been a great start, but in HE's defense this weekend was Maine, UConn and BC/BU vs the clear #1 team in the country. I think we should have seen 0-6-0 coming a mile away this weekend...
                          Live Free or Die!!
                          Miami University '03

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                            It hasn't been a great start, but in HE's defense this weekend was Maine, UConn and BC/BU vs the clear #1 team in the country. I think we should have seen 0-6-0 coming a mile away this weekend...
                            You mean #1 conference in the country? No doubt, NCHC is the best conference, but going into this season Hockey East has a winning record against the NCHC so it's not like Hockey East can't be competitive.

Comment

Woof

Comment

• Originally posted by Tater View Post
                                You mean #1 conference in the country? No doubt, NCHC is the best conference, but going into this season Hockey East has a winning record against the NCHC so it's not like Hockey East can't be competitive.
                                I wasn't clear but I meant HE sent two pretty bad teams into non-conf play PLUS two other teams into very tough matchups with a DU team I think is the best in the country (and I don't think it's particularly close either)...

I know the NCHC loves to talk about being the best - but for me it's a clear DU, SCSU and the rest this season. CC, WMU, Miami and Omaha are mediocre teams, at best. UMD should be good, but they're not there yet. I saw NoDak last night and was not impressed at all. Of course HE can compete with the NCHC. Just not Maine and UConn...
                                Last edited by Dan; 10-28-2017, 09:40 PM.
                                Live Free or Die!!
                                Miami University '03

Comment

Working...
                                X