Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE DAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
    Could be worse; 2-2-1 so far. Maybe Yukon and UVM will deliver? Too bad we cannot count BU's win tonight.
    Go ahead and count it

Umo counts exhibition points for players
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      Go ahead and count it

Umo counts exhibition points for players
      Not counting BU's win over Concordia tonight, HEA was 3-3-1 in OOC games on 29 December, and 5-3-2 on the weekend. Moreover, HEA has five teams in the top 14 of PWR, so perhaps all is not lost. :-)
      Last edited by Snively65; 12-29-2019, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

Going back before the HEA OOC 1-0-1 results last night, HEA went 7-4-2 between 30 December and 9 January.

And, HEA still has five teams in top 12 of PWR.

Comment

• Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

Please say it ain't so, Terriors and Ospreys. HEA 0-2-0 tonight in OOC games.

Comment

Who own the chiefs?

RIT own the chiefs

Comment

HEA OOC schedule winding down; only five games remaining, I think.

Overall, much better HEA OOC performance than last year. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                HEA OOC schedule winding down; only five games remaining, I think.

Overall, much better HEA OOC performance than last year. :-)
                Five games not including the two Beanpot HE vs HE games.

After Saturday's poor performance the league is now 54-34-13 0.599 (the league website is not showing a win for both NU and PC vs AHA teams on the against the rest page) in OOC play this season, the best since 2013-14 when the league went 82-51-17 0.603 in 2013-14 (that included 10 OOC HE vs HE games - 2 Beanpot games and 8 other games to fill open dates when the league dropped from 27 to 20 league games). Not counting those games the league went 72-41-17 0.619 that season against teams from the other leagues.

Sean
                Women's Hockey East Champions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
                Men's NCAA Champions 2009, 1995, 1978, 1972, 1971

BU Hockey Games
                BU Hockey highlights and extras
                NCAA Hockey Financials
                Women's Division I Longest Hockey Games
                I need a kidney; looking for a donor

Comment

Final five HEA OOC games, not counting two Beanpot HEA vs HEA, were 2-3-0.

Comment

• Time to bring this back to the top.
                    UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

• BU might need to move into Atlantic Hockey if they hope to finish above 0.500 if their first three weeks are any indication. I sat a few rows behind the bench when they hosted U-Conn and they looked really uninspired. Someone needs to light a fire under the Terriers.
                      Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                      https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                      Originally posted by geezer
                      Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                      Originally posted by manurespreader
                      ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
                        BU might need to move into Atlantic Hockey if they hope to finish above 0.500 if their first three weeks are any indication. I sat a few rows behind the bench when they hosted U-Conn and they looked really uninspired. Someone needs to light a fire under the Terriers.
                        Fire Albie and let Parker coach the rest of the year

Comment

• Best thread evah! Thanks for reviving, Felger. Really missed last season.

I have been tracking HEA OOC games this season and the results are not pretty. Will post summary of results so far at end of weekend.

Nothing to be ashamed about Terriors losing to Scotty Borek’s team, which is on a mission, as are several Atlantic Hockey teams, who feel that they “get no respect.”

Comment

• Yep, they do get no respect.
                            MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• well the terriors did their job beating an aha team last night!

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                well the terriors did their job beating an aha team last night!
                                Yup, good 3-1-1 night for HEA OOC.

Totals for first three weeks are 17-18-3. But, that would be 20-19-3 if three exhibition games counted. “Sure, go ahead and count them.”

Comment

Working...
                                X