Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

I'm only a few minutes in, but tonight's South Park looks like a pretty good send up of their rivals' freemium games.
    BOSTON UNIVERSITY TERRIERS
    CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIVERSITY SPARTANS

UNH - 1985 NCAA Women's Lacrosse Champions!

2003-2004 D-III Tournament of Posters Champion
    2010 NFL Survival Pool Champion
    2014 NFL Survival Pool Co-Champion

Comment

Fallout 3 and New Vegas are very playable on PS3. Bonus, they will be super cheap for goty editions now too.

You might get a glitch, but it's not the norm after all this time. The games been patched since then.
      Last edited by JF_Gophers; 11-06-2014, 05:52 AM.
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by The Paragon of Virtue View Post
        Also, totally going to buy the 3DS remake of The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Easily my favorite Zelda game.
        You might be the only person I've ever "known" to say that Majora's Mask is your favorite. The clock got a bit too fussy for most people playing the game. While there are aspects to the game I enjoyed, I'm in the camp that's irritated with the timing/clock.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
          Fallout 3 and New Vegas are very playable on PS3. Bonus, they will be super cheap for goty editions now too.

You might get a glitch, but it's not the norm after all this time. The games been patched since then.
          Sweet. Thanks

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          You might be the only person I've ever "known" to say that Majora's Mask is your favorite. The clock got a bit too fussy for most people playing the game. While there are aspects to the game I enjoyed, I'm in the camp that's irritated with the timing/clock.
          I never really had a problem with the clock. Though I did freely abuse using the Reverse Song of Time to slow the clock to halfspeed in dungeons and some other areas. I find the game replayable in general, though, so the core concept of having to replay the three days over and over again makes me enjoy it more. Plus, I've always loved how much more ominous and macabre the story is; there are some really dark events in this game. I mean, look at this horrifying thing.

Comment

http://youtu.be/60wLvPWXCCc

NOOOOOOOOOOOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

NOPE

In summation, NOPE.
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Having some fun with PS3 Minecraft this week. Although the lack of slime blocks is annoying. Need to get that up to date.

LBP3 and Dragon Age: Inquisition on tap for next week already!
              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Gog.com fall sale is getting underway. I'd assume sites like Steam aren't far behind.

I had a flex vacation day to use so I took the 18th off. Yay video game overload!
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Played large amounts of both LBP3 and Dragon Age yesterday.

LBP3 store has some issues with getting previous content you owned (PS4 v. at least). But the game is fun and they added 3 new sack ppl to help with different levels.

Dragon Age has some good and bad.

I don't like that skill pts are attached to the talents you buy in the tree instead of spent by the player.

I like that maps are now really large areas where you do a dozen quests instead of small areas where you do 1 thing.
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

People scamming WalMart for cheap PS4's. Always a good idea to publicly admit you've committed fraud and provide visual proof.
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      People scamming WalMart for cheap PS4's. Always a good idea to publicly admit you've committed fraud and provide visual proof.
                      Dammit. We would have got a 2nd PS4 had we known!
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Happy Pokémon release day.
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

still waiting for the stupid PS4 deals to hit online...
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Best Buy PS4 bundle is live. Whew. I had just packed up to go to bed and decided to check one last time.
                            Code:
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Only video game deal I picked up this last week was Shadows of Mordor for $29.99.

Wife has been playing Dragon Age, so I'm concentrating on Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.

If anyone wants to trade, I've been breeding Absols for catching other pokemon.

Moveset: False Swipes, Mean Look, Thunderwave, Baton Pass.
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

The ps4 is famazing.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X