Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

Because the Internet hasn't ruined everything yet...here, have **** Pac-Man ghosts. (No **** this is NSFW)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD8zyOym5oY
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
      Because the Internet hasn't ruined everything yet...here, have **** Pac-Man ghosts. (No **** this is NSFW)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD8zyOym5oY
      Why would anyone watch 10 hours of this s**t and what made it NSFW?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Why would anyone watch 10 hours of this s**t and what made it NSFW?
        According to the comments there is a NSFW version elsewhere. Im not sure why anyone would play that for 10 hrs.
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Someone who just drank a gallon of acid?
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

#THPS is back! Break skateboarding boundaries with the fully-remastered Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 and 2 collection. Available September 4, 2020 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Pre-Order Now. https://t.co/RaZQrXSNgP

13 year old me is SCREAMING.

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
              #THPS is back! Break skateboarding boundaries with the fully-remastered Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 and 2 collection. Available September 4, 2020 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Pre-Order Now. https://t.co/RaZQrXSNgP

13 year old me is SCREAMING.
              Crank it up!
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

holy god
                holy god
                holy god
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

https://kotaku.com/the-mafia-series-...ilo-1843439274

Boom!

The original Mafia game from 2002 for the pc is my favorite game of all-time (just ahead of the Medal of Honor series and the 2010 reboot).
                  Great story, great characters, tons of side missions and a fully usable public transit system.

The 2nd was meh, different writers and hastily put together, no side missions, trains and busses didn’t work etc.

Haven’t played 3 yet.
                  Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                    Nice thread, I have been out of the video game world for years and used to play many PC based first-person shooters and driving games, Call of Duty, MDK, Nascar Racing 3. I am still using the PC which is pretty powerful. Can anyone suggest some newer PC based games in the same type genres? I am not a fan of the empire and community building games, I will also be playing with just a keyboard for now, if I get back into playing I will grab a controller, thanks for helping find a time killer.
                    It isn't new per se, but I've recently gotten into World of Tanks with some friends and have been enjoying it.

Comment

Twitch. New pinball machines for TMNT are coming out. 3 versions for between $6-7k.
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Iron Maiden's pinball Machine is great. Cost 6 grand, my wife said I could get it, just have to get back down to my Navy weight.
                        UW Hockey NCAA Champs 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

Comment

• Right now I'm playing MLB The Show 2020. When I can't hit and I hate my life I switch to either Civ 6 or Red Dead 2...which I've already 100% finished but now I'm just screwing around.
                          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

• Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater renames Mute Grab to Weddle Grab after inventor of the move.

Didn’t know the history of the move but still a solid move by Tony, not surprising knowing his history with skaters and the game.
                            I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• The US Army has met its toughest enemy:

Twitch Chat
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Microsoft Flight Simulator launches today. If you have game pass you can play without purchasing it.
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Working...
                                X