X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2nd Term Part VIII - The Thin Red Line

Originally posted by unofan View Post
    The issue is the "cover up," and I use that term loosely, is solely about what was said, not what was done. That truly deserves a "who gives a ****" response.

As Jon Stewart put it, good job uncovering the email that they might have spun the press conferences afterward. But in the grand scheme of things, so what? How is that any different than what any politician does any day of the week? Should we launch a congressional investigation into Ted Cruz every time he lies?

At this point, it's clearly a huge waste of money to continue trying to make this a scandal.
    This is precisely why it's going to be hard for anyone with an ounce of logic to vote for an R this cycle. If we're not voting these dumb*ss*s out, we're going to keep getting this same childish behavior.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
      In the words of Hillary, "What difference does this possibly make?"

I think you'd be okay with this since there is no cover up it will only embarrass themselves, which is what you're going for, right?

Have fun tossing the cheap insults in response to this one, because I'm sure there will be a few.
      Spare us the persecution complex already. I will of course enjoy knuckledraggers embarrassing themselves, but I'd prefer they act like competent Representatives. However, I fear that ship has already sailed...
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
        The issue is the "cover up," and I use that term loosely, is solely about what was said, not what was done. That truly deserves a "who gives a ****" response.

As Jon Stewart put it, good job uncovering the email that they might have spun the press conferences afterward. But in the grand scheme of things, so what? How is that any different than what any politician does any day of the week? Should we launch a congressional investigation into Ted Cruz every time he lies?

At this point, it's clearly a huge waste of money to continue trying to make this a scandal.
        So, they purposely covered up that it was a terrorist attack despite Obama saying it was in the Rose Garden on Friday before Rice even appeared on the talk shows?

This country is a joke when it comes to politics. It's getting more than ridiculous.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          So, they purposely covered up that it was a terrorist attack despite Obama saying it was in the Rose Garden on Friday before Rice even appeared on the talk shows?

This country is a joke when it comes to politics. It's getting more than ridiculous.
          This thing is going to be a disaster. Forming a select committee for the purposes of driving up fundraising won't fly with the public and even the lazy newsmedia is being forced to start covering the story. The whole effort has been exposed as a charade and they haven't even selected its members yet. That might be a record.
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
            This thing is going to be a disaster. Forming a select committee for the purposes of driving up fundraising won't fly with the public and even the lazy newsmedia is being forced to start covering the story. The whole effort has been exposed as a charade and they haven't even selected its members yet. That might be a record.
            They ginned up the IRS deal again this week as well. What the hell is wrong with these people? The IRS law that applies to the "controversy" is so ****ing ambiguous it's beyond ridiculous.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              This is precisely why it's going to be hard for anyone with an ounce of logic to vote for an R this cycle. If we're not voting these dumb*ss*s out, we're going to keep getting this same childish behavior.
              You can turn that exact same thing around for voting for a D. Bar all current 535 members and get them ALL out to start over. Then maybe there will be a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                Spare us the persecution complex already. I will of course enjoy knuckledraggers embarrassing themselves, but I'd prefer they act like competent Representatives. However, I fear that ship has already sailed...
                No you wouldn't. You're so dyed in the wool that you'll rip them no matter what. We've seen that over and over again.

Comment

You can turn that exact same thing around for voting for a D. Bar all current 535 members and get them ALL out to start over. Then maybe there will be a chance.
                  Uh, huh. Same thing, right?

That's why the Dems made deals with W all the time and didn't investigate the **** out of everything he and his administration did. Right? Same, same. And the **** his administration did is light years ahead of anything Obama has done.

Comment

No you wouldn't. You're so dyed in the wool that you'll rip them no matter what. We've seen that over and over again.
                    Of course Rover would prefer that they act like "competent Representatives," keeping in mind that he believes that only someone who votes the Dem party line could possibly be considered a "competent Representative."

There are no opposing views in the US, so why should they have a voice in Congress?
                    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

There still won't be a chance. These people are acting exactly like they have since they were running for election. The problem isn't the politicians, it's the electorate.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                        There still won't be a chance. These people are acting exactly like they have since they were running for election. The problem isn't the politicians, it's the electorate.
                        Interesting though... if that's the case, we're all doomed. Well it was fun while it lasted.

Comment

Uh, huh. Same thing, right?

That's why the Dems made deals with W all the time and didn't investigate the **** out of everything he and his administration did. Right? Same, same. And the **** his administration did is light years ahead of anything Obama has done.
                          You're right. Dems are saints and W was the devil. My bad for even implying the door swings both ways. *sigh*

Comment

You're right. Dems are saints and W was the devil. My bad for even implying the door swings both ways. *sigh*
                            I'm not saying that. However, nothing compares to the Clinton and Obama Republican **** shows for investigation overreach and ridiculous shenanigans. For the party of fiscal responsibility they waste more money than I can even imagine.

Comment

No, not saints. But not guilty of wasting more tax payer money on fruitless/pointless investigations the past 20 years than the rest of our time as a country combined.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                No, not saints. But not guilty of wasting more tax payer money on fruitless/pointless investigations the past 20 years than the rest of our time as a country combined.
                                Take out the word investigations and leave it as a fill in the blank and that would be right on.
                                "Guilty of wasting more tax payer money on fruitless/pointless __________."
                                Yup, that works.

I'm not saying that. However, nothing compares to the Clinton and Obama Republican **** shows for investigation overreach and ridiculous shenanigans. For the party of fiscal responsibility they waste more money than I can even imagine.
                                If that's true, why has the deficit only exploded now. You can't tell me all that money isn't being wasted.

Comment

Working...
                                X