This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2nd Term Part VIII - The Thin Red Line

Hope exists in Albequerque. http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...s-2951896.html

And what do you know, the media is spinning it.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
      Crushing. And to a person of your obvious intellectual gifts, too. So much easier than answering the question, isn't it?
      Since you are such an advocate of answering the question, I have a simple one. What specific acts or omissions by either Clinton or Obama were substantial factors in causing the deaths of the Benghazi victims?

By asking you to identify "specific acts" I simply mean to avoid the vague and unhelpful "they were on duty" kind of response that could be used to cast blame for earthquakes, famine, pestilence, and Stanley Cup disappointments.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
        Since you are such an advocate of answering the question, I have a simple one. What specific acts or omissions by either Clinton or Obama were substantial factors in causing the deaths of the Benghazi victims?

By asking you to identify "specific acts" I simply mean to avoid the vague and unhelpful "they were on duty" kind of response that could be used to cast blame for earthquakes, famine, pestilence, and Stanley Cup disappointments.
        How about the back door deals (whether it was drug related, or something else), put together BY CLINTON, that went on that they decided to kill those four for plausible deniability? There are tapes that exist.

Comment

Well, now we have a special commission on Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi.

How much ****ing money are we going to waste on this crap?
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Well, now we have a special commission on Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi.

How much ****ing money are we going to waste on this crap?
            "I swear to God, I'm going to take out a second mortgage on Social Security to pay the bill if that's what it takes to get the truth!"
            "What truth are you specifically looking for?"
            "That it was a terrorist attack you pinko!"
            "Ok, but what does that accomplish?"
            "It establishes it as a terrorist attack!! How is this so hard to understand?"
            "Ok, let's posit that it was a terrorist attack. What now?"
            "I'm not sure what posit means and I hadn't thought ahead that far... YOU TRICKED ME!"
            "...sigh"
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

This week in Republicanism.

So, apparently in North Carolina the Republican Senate Candidate Tillis is using a sick people vs. poor people strategy to argue against raising public assistance.

This of course is ok to pit sick vs. poor while it's not ok for the Democrats to pit poor vs. rich.

Here's one of many references to what I'm referring to.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...r-ism-is-back/
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

"The Plum Line; Greg Sargent's take from the liberal perspective." The liberal perspective in the Washington Post? Wouldn't that be the whole paper?
                BGSU Class of 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Critical Thinker View Post
                  "The Plum Line; Greg Sargent's take from the liberal perspective." The liberal perspective in the Washington Post? Wouldn't that be the whole paper?
                  Sure, absolutely. Just like Fox News is Fair and Balanced. Same same.

Comment

This needs a new post cause it's too good to pass up.

Hey Old Pio.

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), the head of the Republicans’ new Benghazi committee, appeared on msnbc this morning and said the terrorist attack “transcends politics,” and should therefore not be used for partisan fundraising.

Oops.

Minutes earlier, the National Republican Congressional Committee sent out a fundraising email tied to Gowdy’s role leading a select committee to investigate the attacks.

The timing of the two events points to a problem that Republican leadership will likely encounter as it looks into the Obama administration’s handling of the attacks on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, which left four Americans dead. The temptation to rev up the base and raise money from it too could end up damaging the investigation’s credibility even before it starts.
                    How's that Benghazi thing going?

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...g-goes-too-far

Comment

Hey Old Pio.

Opie was silent when they fundraised off of 9/11, a terrorist attack that took place on his hero's watch, so I doubt this will faze him.
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

This just sounds like something Rover would do. http://twitchy.com/2014/05/07/perver...ust-read-that/

Comment

Hey Old Pio.

Political opportunism is a bi-partisan condition. I believe the correct usage is "thingy," according to one of the leading intellectual lights of the chorale. Four dead diplomats? As Ralph Kramden would say: "A mere bag of shells."
                          Last edited by Old Pio; 05-07-2014, 08:09 PM.
                          2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                            Opie was silent when they fundraised off of 9/11, a terrorist attack that took place on his hero's watch, so I doubt this will faze him.
                            Tell me again about the "War on Women." About how a cow who can afford 60K for her tuition at Georgetown Law needs to have the government force a Catholic institution to pay for her generic birth control at Target.
                            Last edited by Old Pio; 05-07-2014, 08:07 PM.
                            2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              This just sounds like something Rover would do. http://twitchy.com/2014/05/07/perver...ust-read-that/
                              At this point, from the standpoint of Republican lawmakers who continue to press the issue, it clearly isn't about the Americans who were killed - it's about scoring cheap political points against the other side of the aisle. Just like Obama and his "son" Trayvon Martin.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                                Political opportunism is a bi-partisan condition. I believe the correct usage is "thingy," according to one of the leading intellectual lights of the chorale. Four dead diplomats? As Ralph Kramden would say: "A mere bag of shells."
                                Good, you're back to answer my simple question. Frankly, I thought you'd have been all over it long ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X