• Hi alll

hi all new here

Re: Hi alll

Hi Shannon.
    UNLEASH THE FURY!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLMMx3MRi0s

Comment

The anticipation is killing me!

Wondering if Shannon is legit (doubtful), or if we're all gonna be treated to the newest deep discounts for designer luggage.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck 'em View Post
        The anticipation is killing me!

Wondering if Shannon is legit (doubtful), or if we're all gonna be treated to the newest deep discounts for designer luggage.
        My guess is that Shannon is a spammer or is not very old. Take your pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
          My guess is that Shannon is a spammer or is not very old. Take your pick.
          I suppose if she were from the South the thread title would be Hi, y'all, eh?
          "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

I wonder if she works at home making a $190874763408765368476507 a minute.
            Providence College
            National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9sYRCoW2gs

Comment

Now that ShannonRZajac is here, I can officially retire from USCHO. As Humphrey Bogart said in "Casablanca", "one in, one out". this is your new Jon, people!

Look forward to Shannon's obession with Cyberturkey and her pessimism regarding the Skating Goons of Mercyhurst. And her arguments with HokyPap who is a "local harlequin".
                Last edited by Jon; 02-17-2014, 01:50 PM. Reason: I keed, I keeeeedddd...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                -Blackadder
                "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                -Casablanca
                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                  South Canada?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                    South Canada?
                    Hi, y'all eh you betya! cawfee pahk the cah in hahvahd yahd!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                    -Blackadder
                    -Casablanca
                    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                      I thought you retired? Or is this your first comeback?
                      Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                      UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                        I thought you retired? Or is this your first comeback?
                        I'm on the Micheal Jordan plan.

-Blackadder
                        -Casablanca
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                          You don't pahk the cah in Hahvahd Yahd, you reckless hooligan. You pahk the cah in Hahvahd SQUAYAH.

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                          Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                          South Canada?
                          While I'm sure FreshFish's "Hi, y'all" was quoting the hypothetical southern non-spammer Shannon, and FreshFish's "eh" was his or her own "eh," here's how I see "Hi, yall, eh" working:

Shannon a younger sibling. The Zajac family is from Canada, but moved to the South when Shannon was about 6. Most, but not all, of Shannon's mannerisms are southern, but Shannon's parents and older siblings passed on some Canadian mannerisms. Shannon decided to go to a northern school with college hockey. As someone already into hockey, Shannon wants to get involved with being a college hockey fan, hence the introduction.

Comment

I think you guys are all playing wrong. It's this:

Hi Shannon!
                            Hi Jeff!
                            Hi Buck'em!
                            Hi Cows!
                            Hi Fish!
                            Hi Netman!
                            Hi NEWI Badger!
                            Hi Jon!
                            Hi goldy!
                            Hi again, Jon!
                            Hi Alaska!
                            Hi AGAIN, Jon! (Seriously, quit monopolising the game, Jon.)
                            Hi DC!
                            Originally posted by WiscTJK
                            I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                            Originally posted by Timothy A
                            Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                              I think you guys are all playing wrong. It's this:

Hi Shannon!
                              Hi Jeff!
                              Hi Buck'em!
                              Hi Cows!
                              Hi Fish!
                              Hi Netman!
                              Hi NEWI Badger!
                              Hi Jon!
                              Hi goldy!
                              Hi again, Jon!
                              Hi Alaska!
                              Hi AGAIN, Jon! (Seriously, quit monopolising the game, Jon.)
                              Hi DC!
                              Hi Mr. McBadgerton!

Comment

Working...
                              X