Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SLU & Clarkson @ RPI & Union (2/21, 2/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SLU & Clarkson @ RPI & Union (2/21, 2/22)

I don't think the Carr in a sling report was accurate

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
      I have a sneaking suspicion that "his girl" is much like "FlagDUDE's girl." That is to say, one of the two guesses we've made, either a realdoll or a panzer.
      I'm beginning to think that a certain poster has an obsessive crush on me.

Comment

Originally posted by (removed in protest) View Post
        I'm beginning to think ....
        Good start. Keep it up! Maybe you will indeed learn to think eventually after all!
        "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          I'm beginning to think that a certain poster has an obsessive crush on me.
          Me too.
          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
            I don't think the Carr in a sling report was accurate
            Well, I don't think it was reported as a fact, just that someone thought they saw Carr with his arm in a sling. Hopefully it's not true, but if it is, I hope it was just precautionary. I guess we'll know more in the next day or two.
            Union Hockey

2014 National Champions!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aweise View Post
              Well, I don't think it was reported as a fact, just that someone thought they saw Carr with his arm in a sling. Hopefully it's not true, but if it is, I hope it was just precautionary. I guess we'll know more in the next day or two.

Or maybe they saw an actual car in a sling, and some of your fans misinterpreted.
              Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Per the HFH twitter account,tickets for this weekends games are selling well and pushing for sellouts. Fieldhouse staff will be reporting early for Saturday's matchup
                RIT Tigers
                2006-2007, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011 Regular Season Champions
                2010,2015, 2016 Atlantic Hockey Champions

Comment

Originally posted by NYhockeyguy View Post
                  Per the HFH twitter account,tickets for this weekends games are selling well and pushing for sellouts. Fieldhouse staff will be reporting early for Saturday's matchup
                  Hasn't happened on a non-Freakout game since October of 2006. We've seen 4000 for a Clarkson game before, though.

Comment

Working...
                  X