Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bowling Green at Alaska Anchorage: Fourth Place! Fourth Place! Fourth Place!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowling Green at Alaska Anchorage: Fourth Place! Fourth Place! Fourth Place!

Let's do this.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Re: Bowling Green at Alaska Anchorage: Fourth Place! Fourth Place! Fourth Place!

Must take 4 points

Go wolves
    Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Re: Bowling Green at Alaska Anchorage: Fourth Place! Fourth Place! Fourth Place!

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      Let's do this.
      1. wax your stick
      2. sharpen those skates
      3. foil up
      4. play with chip on shoulder
      5. knockem' round like a rag doll
      6. take no prisoners
      Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
      UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
        1. wax your stick
        2. sharpen those skates
        3. foil up
        4. play with chip on shoulder
        5. knockem' round like a rag doll
        6. take no prisoners
        Lets Please hope the Sully is SOLD OUT for these important games!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfman View Post
          Don't we all wish
          Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
            Don't we all wish
            Hey, $20 for 2 tix, 2 dogs and 2 soda's? Both nights? I'm gonna be there Saturday for sure. Ticketmaster, code word, VALENTINE.

TWO must win games here, the boys can solidify home ice presence and HOME PLAYOFF ICE. I do not believe that is lost on any of them. BG is struggling, coming off a bad home stand, bye weekend, westward travel.

It's a GREAT day to be a Seawolf!!!
            Back in AK for good... 7/13/05

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfman View Post
              Maybe the Fat Guy and the leader of 5,000 will show up............. don't bet on it, chirpers just..........chirp....
              Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
              UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

BG needs to get points this weekend. They swept the Seawolves in BG. BG needs to put together a full 60 minutes and come out with points. Go Falcons! Fly high in Alaska! Roll Along.

Comment

Maybe the Fat Guy and the leader of 5,000 will show up............. don't bet on it, chirpers just..........chirp....
                  Who are you callin' Fat? I resemble that remark... :O)

Comment

Doubt that we'll see either one of them seein as they both liked to sit up high (the few times they showed up) then whined and cried when they were restricted to the lower bowl. Or is that them sitting in the one section they opened up? Couldn't be the leader of 5,000 cause the 5,000 have failed to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by UAA Fan in Florida View Post
                      Who are you callin' Fat? I resemble that remark... :O)
                      He'd be referring to Ashley reed, who's own offspring is going to providence
                      Last edited by seawolfpunk; 02-12-2014, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                        He'd be referring to Ashley reed, who's own offspring is going to providence
                        The fat guy is too busy trying to convince the legislature to give money to the preacher to come to a hockey game.

Comment

A reminder:

Valentine’s Weekend Special Offer: 2 game tickets, 2 hot dogs, 2 sodas for $19.50 on Ticketmaster.com. Promo Code: VALENTINE

I sent an email to Darryl Thompson, and received a nice reply. An email was sent to all of the ASHA Board Members urging them to contact their teams, parents and players to come out and support UAA this weekend. He asked their web site manager to post the promotion information on their web site as well.

I also asked Doyle to post the promotion information, and put it in his article that should come out tomorrow. Hopefully he'll oblige - he has done so in the past. Hoping to see a full Sullivan Arena this weekend!! Bring a friend ya'll.
                          Last edited by Suze; 02-13-2014, 07:18 PM.
                          Originally Posted by aparch
                          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                            A reminder:

Valentine’s Weekend Special Offer: 2 game tickets, 2 hot dogs, 2 sodas for $19.50 on Ticketmaster.com. Promo Code: VALENTINE

I sent an email to Darryl Thompson, and received a nice reply. An email was sent t to all of the ASHA Board Members urging them to contact their teams, parents and players to come out and support UAA this weekend. He asked their web site manager to post the promotion information on their web site as well.

I also asked Doyle to post the promotion information, and put it in his article that should come out tomorrow. Hopefully he'll oblige - he has done so in the past. Hoping to see a full Sullivan Arena this weekend!! Bring a friend ya'll.
                            Considering this might be the most important weekend in Seawolf hockey in 20 years.. I'm gonna be there!! You can't go to the movies, out to dinner, or anything for $20 these days, unless you are alone. The offer is amazing! (SPIN)You get dinner(food and drinks) and 2 hours of entertainment(for 2 Seawolf fans), all while promoting your home-town-team! Kick *** deal!

Hoooowwwwlllll!!

It's a GREAT day to be Seawolf!

Comment

Originally posted by UAA Fan in Florida View Post
                              Considering this might be the most important weekend in Seawolf hockey in 20 years.. I'm gonna be there!! You can't go to the movies, out to dinner, or anything for $20 these days, unless you are alone. The offer is amazing! (SPIN)You get dinner(food and drinks) and 2 hours of entertainment(for 2 Seawolf fans), all while promoting your home-town-team! Kick *** deal!

Hoooowwwwlllll!!

It's a GREAT day to be Seawolf!
                              I'm hoping we'll see the Military Youth Academy again this weekend ... those guys and gals are a lot of fun. Doyle answered me as well, and he has the promotion information on his blog. Thanks Doyle! Much appreciated. Let's fill the Sully!
                              Last edited by Suze; 02-13-2014, 11:54 PM.
                              Originally Posted by aparch
                              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                              X