Mariucci Classic (Colgate, FSU, Minnesota, RPI) 1/3/14 - 1/4/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mariucci Classic (Colgate, FSU, Minnesota, RPI) 1/3/14 - 1/4/14

So Lucia will not be on the bench for Minnesota if USA makes it to the finals correct?

Comment

Originally posted by still an empty net View Post
      So Lucia will not be on the bench for Minnesota if USA makes it to the finals correct?
      Relegation is January 2-5, and anything else goes to the 5th. He won't be on the bench regardless of where USA finishes.

Comment

I have a ticket for Saturday and I'm assuming it covers both games that day?

Comment

Originally posted by hurricanegame1671 View Post
          I have a ticket for Saturday and I'm assuming it covers both games that day?
          Correct!
          Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Today is 27 December 2013. There are 7 days (1 week) until RPI's next game.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Just posted my PREVIEW of the Mariucci Classic, including game simulations for all three opponents and my predictions for this weekend. As usual, feedback is welcomed
              @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
              On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
              High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                Just posted my PREVIEW of the Mariucci Classic, including game simulations for all three opponents and my predictions for this weekend. As usual, feedback is welcomed
                I didn't read it, so that automatically validates my opinion on the internet. It sucks!
                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Thanks for posting the highlights from the other teams that will be playing in tClassic.

1. I agree with your keys to victory for the Gophers. I feel like those are keys to almost every game, but like you said, being short-handed will make those even more crucial.
                  2. I, unfortunately, am afraid your prediction may be correct.
                  2. Watching the Michigan/FSU highlights looks like it could be a fun, up and down the ice kind of game should the Gophers possibly meet them in tClassic championship game.
                  3. Not on topic with tClassic, but watching the Michigan/FSU highlights makes me look forward to playing Michigan in the B1G time.
                  4. Again not on topic with tClassic, but I like those UMass road sweaters!

Thanks for the write-up! Wish these games weren't a week away.....
                  "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                    I didn't read it, so that automatically validates my opinion on the internet. It sucks!
                    Hey, the political threads are over in the Cafe!

Comment

I see that your simulation doesn't take into account RPI's usual meltdown after the end of the first period.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Although it may be #1 vs #2 on Saturday, with both the NBA and NHL teams at home that night how will the Gophers fair in attendance? Announced sell out but a lot of empty seats?

Comment

Very well written just need to fix the leading scorer under Colgate. It starts with "Union's leading scorer..."

Comment

• Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                            Thanks for posting the highlights from the other teams that will be playing in tClassic.

1. I agree with your keys to victory for the Gophers. I feel like those are keys to almost every game, but like you said, being short-handed will make those even more crucial.
                            2. I, unfortunately, am afraid your prediction may be correct.
                            2. Watching the Michigan/FSU highlights looks like it could be a fun, up and down the ice kind of game should the Gophers possibly meet them in tClassic championship game.
                            3. Not on topic with tClassic, but watching the Michigan/FSU highlights makes me look forward to playing Michigan in the B1G time.
                            4. Again not on topic with tClassic, but I like those UMass road sweaters!

Thanks for the write-up! Wish these games weren't a week away.....
                            Thanks Wes!

Comment

• Originally posted by still an empty net View Post
                              Very well written just need to fix the leading scorer under Colgate. It starts with "Union's leading scorer..."
                              Thanks. And thank you for pointing that out. Will fix right away.

Comment

• Originally posted by DominicHennig View Post
                                Although it may be #1 vs #2 on Saturday, with both the NBA and NHL teams at home that night how will the Gophers fair in attendance? Announced sell out but a lot of empty seats?
                                Are we getting PBP for the weekend?
                                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X