Mariucci Classic (Colgate, FSU, Minnesota, RPI) 1/3/14 - 1/4/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mariucci Classic (Colgate, FSU, Minnesota, RPI) 1/3/14 - 1/4/14

Incredibly lazy. Absolutely no fight in them at all.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Big thanks to Colgate for keeping us from getting murdered by Ferris State tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        He was half right at least. Is that what we are laughing at? RPI had no chance against FSU.
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Goofy Gophers, we can't play you if you don't win.

Tomorrow afternoon should be a great game. Colgate and Ferris are 1-1 on the season.

Go Dawgs!
          "What I get paid for are the practices, I would play the games for nothing."
          - Tim Horton

Ferris State University
          CCHA Champions 2003 & 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            Big thanks to Colgate for keeping us from getting murdered by Ferris State tomorrow.
            This. We didn't even deserve the tie tonight. Colgate was the much better squad tonight. Good luck tomorrow.
            @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
            On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
            High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

There will be no intra-league matchups. Not exactly how I expected it to happen, but I'll take it.

Beat Ferris, Colgate.

Comment

Gophers can't handle the ECAC anymore.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  I know, and it is ruining my weekend!
                  "What I get paid for are the practices, I would play the games for nothing."
                  - Tim Horton

Ferris State University
                  CCHA Champions 2003 & 2012

Comment

Wow. Talk about playing down to your competition. A tie? That's embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Gophers can't handle the ECAC anymore.
                      After you play us, I have a feeling you won't be feeling this way.

Comment

Was watching on TV, and I still cant find the penalty Kulevich (the one that resulted in the PPG). Did anyone see it? It looked like the Gopher player left his feet and Kulevich got the penalty. MN was gifted that power play and the tie. Lets go get Ferris State and win this thing!

Comment

I don't like calling out individual players, but Nate Condon had been invisible at best and brutal at worst lately. He had two horrible turnovers (one contributed to the go ahead goal by Colgate) and two lazy penalties (one negated a late Gopher power play) tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by red133883 View Post
                            Was watching on TV, and I still cant find the penalty Kulevich (the one that resulted in the PPG). Did anyone see it? It looked like the Gopher player left his feet and Kulevich got the penalty. MN was gifted that power play and the tie. Lets go get Ferris State and win this thing!

Comment

• Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                              I don't like calling out individual players, but Nate Condon had been invisible at best and brutal at worst lately. He had two horrible turnovers (one contributed to the go ahead goal by Colgate) and two lazy penalties (one negated a late Gopher power play) tonight.
                              Strip the C. Not necessarily as punishment, I think he just isn't handling the pressure. Maybe he'd get back to what he was before without it.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Tuuk View Post
                                Wow. Talk about playing down to your competition. A tie? That's embarrassing.
                                This should not have been a surprise. Colgate has this year so far defeated the #2, #5 and #11 (USCHO) teams and has added a tie with #1. Their SOS is #1.
                                Last edited by Dutchman; 01-03-2014, 10:16 PM.
                                DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
                                DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Working...
                                X