X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Denver @ RPI - 12/14/2013

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    In the city, not the rink.
    Well, things have changed quite a bit in both cases.
    2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
      I went to Denver for the FF back in 2008. Loved the city and would enjoy going back there. Didn't get a chance to see Magness Arena.
      And if you get a chance, drop down to the Springs to have a meal or a drink in the Broadmoor. I had my first experience with an expense account there. Turns out I was a fast learner. Back in the day, Abercrombie and Fitch was an extremely high end sporting goods store. And there were only four: New York, Chicago, San Francisco and The Broadmoor! Tres classy.

Comment

• Re: 1-1

Old Pio, earlier you had quoted my post with "Good job." What were you saying good job too? The fact that I placated my wife by going to the ballet, the fact that I did color last night, or that I checked in on the game from my phone? Or all three?
        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
          Good road trip so far for DU (1-0-1) this weekend with one more on Tuesday at at Umass
          Id surely like to have some of those early games back. Especially the ones in the land of fish breath.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
            Old Pio, earlier you had quoted my post with "Good job." What were you saying good job too? The fact that I placated my wife by going to the ballet, the fact that I did color last night, or that I checked in on the game from my phone? Or all three?
            At the time I was referring to your broadcast. But now that you mention it, all three. Especially that toe dance thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
              Good, well played series between two evenly matched teams. I'll take 3 points on a road series every time.

Classy RPI TV coverage. And free, too. Thanks. As usual, RPI posters were also classy. Last night I must have stepped in something and inadvertently tracked it in here, for which I apologize. USCHO advises me they've scraped it off my shoe for a while.

Good luck the rest of the way.
              Instigator. Rabble rouser. Miscreant. Ne'er-do-well.
              sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
                Once upon a time there were ushers at the back door who would let band members in based on them wearing their matching rugby shirts. I think they should bring him back; the haphazard "wear whatever you feel like" approach really doesn't present a very good image.
                Says the person that would wear a jersey instead of the rugby.

Comment

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
                  Once upon a time there were ushers at the back door who would let band members in based on them wearing their matching rugby shirts. I think they should bring him back; the haphazard "wear whatever you feel like" approach really doesn't present a very good image.
                  The current managers have had issues with this year's rugby order, a company we dealt with went out of business I think. Since half the band members right now are freshmen who don't have rugbies yet it's harder to enforce the dress code. I wholeheartedly agree that we look much better all in rugbies.

Comment

Originally posted by RKarger View Post
                    The current managers have had issues with this year's rugby order, a company we dealt with went out of business I think. Since half the band members right now are freshmen who don't have rugbies yet it's harder to enforce the dress code. I wholeheartedly agree that we look much better all in rugbies.
                    Don't tell me another lawsuit is in order...

Comment

Working...
                    X