Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Union at St. Cloud, 12/13 & 12/14

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    How so? Did jan wake up on her porch with the prospect of losing limbs to frostbite?
    Pretty much
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
      Oh, crap. I forgot that last year washes away the 23 years of ineptitude that the EZAC went through.
      Wow.

An SCSU fan alleging 23 years of ineptitude.

There's a joke in there somewhere.

Comment

Big win for Union.

St. Cloud fans: Did SCSU play poorly or was Union just the better team? I didn't get to watch.
        LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Gurth, RE your rep. No worries. I just felt like giving neg rep
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
            What no ECAC bashing tonight you clown? Get lost!!! How bout some negative rep *****
            wut
            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
              wut
              Not sure... He's from New York and seems unduly upset about something called "negative rep *****."

Considering, my best guess is it's "republicans", but this hardly seems the place.
              Last edited by Wisko McBadgerton; 12-14-2013, 09:46 AM.
              Originally posted by WiscTJK
              I'm with Wisko and Tim.
              Originally posted by Timothy A
              Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Go4PuckFan2.0 View Post
                Wow.

An SCSU fan alleging 23 years of ineptitude.

There's a joke in there somewhere.
                Quit being lazy and make one then.
                Originally posted by SJHovey
                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                Originally posted by Brenthoven
                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
                  Big win for Union.

St. Cloud fans: Did SCSU play poorly or was Union just the better team? I didn't get to watch.
                  Maybe a little bit of both? Union started strong and capitalized on the 4 pp's they got in the first. SCSU seemed to find their game in the 2nd and controlled play, but were limited in good scoring chances. Thought we were in for a great 3rd, but you give up a bad goal :43 seconds in and things seem to go to hell.
                  This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
                  www.twitter.com/johnnyredshoes

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyredshoes View Post
                    Maybe a little bit of both? Union started strong and capitalized on the 4 pp's they got in the first. SCSU seemed to find their game in the 2nd and controlled play, but were limited in good scoring chances. Thought we were in for a great 3rd, but you give up a bad goal :43 seconds in and things seem to go to hell.
                    How was it a bad goal?
                    It was deflected off one of our guys and completely changed direction, there wqas no way in the world Faragher was stopping that.
                    We didn't play well to be sure, but man did Union get some puck luck.
                    3 goals that deflected off players in front, one of them off at least 2 guys, don't think I've ever seen that many in a game before.
                    Union was the better team, but I don't think the game was as far apart as the score indicated.
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                      Gurth, RE your rep. No worries. I just felt like giving neg rep

I deserved it. Not my finest moment.

I'm sure it won't be the last time...

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                        wut
                        What do I need to spell out for you? This clown kept bashing the ECAC last spring and threw some negative rep my way. Just checking to see his latest thoughts. I'll stop or he might bring up the ECAC record during the Kennedy administration.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                          How was it a bad goal?
                          It was deflected off one of our guys and completely changed direction, there wqas no way in the world Faragher was stopping that.
                          We didn't play well to be sure, but man did Union get some puck luck.
                          3 goals that deflected off players in front, one of them off at least 2 guys, don't think I've ever seen that many in a game before.
                          Union was the better team, but I don't think the game was as far apart as the score indicated.
                          I meant more bad timing than bad goal, should have clarified that. I agree, no way Faragher is to blame on that. But after the way they played in the 2nd, I was confident about the 3rd. That goal deflated any momentum.
                          This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
                          www.twitter.com/johnnyredshoes

Comment

Some of this is like deja vu, only without the oversized Union sig.
                            Originally posted by WiscTJK
                            I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                            Originally posted by Timothy A
                            Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
                              What do I need to spell out for you? This clown kept bashing the ECAC last spring and threw some negative rep my way. Just checking to see his latest thoughts. I'll stop or he might bring up the ECAC record during the Kennedy administration.
                              Get over it.
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                                Some of this is like deja vu, only without the oversized Union sig.
                                +1
                                LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Working...
                                X