Utica College Pioneers '13-'14 = Lewiston or Bust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Does the UWS game count towards primary criteria??
    According to what I've heard, yes those games will count toward primary criteria this year as that is why MSOE is playing Norwich.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Comment

Re: Utica College Pioneers '13-'14 = Lewiston or Bust

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
      Thank god they do or the ECAC West would have an even more pathetic OOC schedule only boosting their win % and SOS up that much more.

Id much rather play this OOC however.

UWS
      MIDD/NORWICH
      HAMILTON
      HOBART/WILLIAMS
      SKIDMORE
      CASTLETON
      AT NORWICH
      AT MIDDLEBURY
      AT WILLIAMS
      Gosh, you're dumb, Champs. (No offense intended.)

For the one-millionth time, SOS does not reward a "pathetic" schedule; in fact, by definition, the exact opposite is true. (Did you suffer a blunt-trauma injury to your head at some point, or perhaps a long episode of anoxia..? Just asking; you might want to have that checked-out.)

I assume that Platty will play the above OOC teams this year -it's not worth my time to research your rants- and all I see there in terms of likely PS contenders is Hobart and Norwich. (I had to chuckle about your inclusion of Skidmore, Hamilton and Stout... Quite a stretch there.)

Still, I'll admit that it's a pretty good OOC slate, but hardly a Murderer's Row. Try playing 12 games in the aggregate v. Elmira, Hobart, Neumann and M'ville, then a couple against Oswego, and get back to me on how that works for you.

(But do that in our next life-time, please!)
      Last edited by Fishman'81; 10-29-2013, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
        Gosh, you're dumb, Champs. (No offense intended.)

For the one-millionth time, SOS does not reward a "pathetic" schedule; in fact, by definition, the exact opposite is true. (Did you suffer a blunt-trauma injury to your head at some point, or perhaps a long episode of anoxia..? Just asking; you might want to have that checked-out.)

I assume that Platty will play the above OOC teams this year -it's not worth my time to research your rants- and all I see there in terms of likely PS contenders is Hobart and Norwich. (I had to chuckle about your inclusion of Skidmore, Hamilton and Stout... Quite a stretch there.)

Still, I'll admit that it's a pretty good OOC slate, but hardly a Murderer's Row. Try playing 12 games in the aggregate v. Elmira, Hobart, Neumann and M'ville, then a couple against Oswego, and get back to me on how that works for you.

(But do that in our next life-time, please!)
        Actually it does as several people have tried to explain to you
        Remy Babineaux
        remyb616@gmail.com
        D3FHL Web Page

Comment

If you want season opener hockey from rochester, we got you covered....

Friday night i'll have the call at Nazareth. 6:30 pregame, 7 pm faceoff.

Also, a new edition of the Stampede heats up this wednesday at 8. Confirmed guests include new UC assistant coach Cody Chupp. Chupp is the team's new powerplay guru, so we'll certainly pick his brain on that topic.

http://www.utica.edu/wpnr907 for both, or 90.7 FM on the dial in the greater Utica area.... because at least one hockey team in Utica may win Friday night.

Also, check out the ladies in exhibition action at 2:30 if you happen to have time. Not a typo there. I'll be there until my transportation departs for Nazareth.
          Our bite is worse than our bark....
          Top guys, out.

Comment

We're seriously considering making the trip. Do you have any pointers as to the sight-lines, how the seating is assigned (if at all) or any other helpful advice that comes to mind?

Thanks!
            Last edited by Fishman'81; 10-29-2013, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Can someone tell me the link or website where Utica home games are broadcast...thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo46 View Post
                Can someone tell me the link or website where Utica home games are broadcast...thanks..
                http://www.utica.edu/wpnr907
                Top guys, out.

Comment

Thanks...is there also a video stream?

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo46 View Post
                    Thanks...is there also a video stream?
                    Most Utica home games are available on Fa$thockey, which charges about $7 a game for a terrible video stream. Not at all worth it.

Comment

If anyone wants an extra incentive to listen, I will be doing color on the broadcast!
                      WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

Originally posted by OSUPBPMike View Post
                        If anyone wants an extra incentive to listen, I will be doing color on the broadcast!
                        sleeping with the enemy,next thing Fish81 will be over for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                          sleeping with the enemy,next thing Fish81 will be over for dinner
                          Humm, maybe looking for a Jan 10 spot too
                          Larry Normandin
                          SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                          WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

There are no "enemies" in broadcasting... we're all neutral participants.
                            WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

The Stampede with Ray Biggs has a great lineup tonight! Get set for the season opener friday as I have a chat with:

Nazareth HC George Roll
                              Naz Play by Play Announcer Rob Sanderson
                              D3hockey.com numbers guru Steve Wiitala.

8pm on WPNR 90.7 or online at utica.edu/wpnr907
                              Top guys, out.

Comment

Originally posted by vcxc3200 View Post
                                The Stampede with Ray Biggs has a great lineup tonight! Get set for the season opener friday as I have a chat with:

Nazareth HC George Roll
                                Naz Play by Play Announcer Rob Sanderson
                                D3hockey.com numbers guru Steve Wiitala.

8pm on WPNR 90.7 or online at utica.edu/wpnr907
                                Glad to be back on this board boys!
                                Hoping Gary and the boys put together another trip to the Frozen Four!
                                Lets hope they live up to the billing.
                                d3hockey has them at number 3...uscho....6?

Comment

Working...
                                X