Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: #2 Wisconsin heads to #7 BC (10/18) and #15 BU (10/19) HE/B1G challenge

Originally posted by Terrance View Post
    If Wisconsin manages to pull out a win at Conte on Friday, they are going to be tired facing a physical BU team on Saturday.
    um, bu also has a game tomorrow night...won't both teams be tired saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
      In the case of a tie, we'll have joeyv and CHRIS!!!!!!!!!! in a cage match to discuss which team's recruits are better.

I think we all know who will win this.
      Wow! You really brought some nastolgic uscho debates.(13 years?) Does CHRIS!!!! still post on here? I know he got banned, then changed his name to oldsalty and then stopped lingering in UW threads when Eaves was hired. He could have had a lot of UW material to work with the last couple years. I miss all the joeyv-Hammy(UMn guy) arguments as well.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        um, bu also has a game tomorrow night...won't both teams be tired saturday?

BC is a top tier team that plays a fast paced game. That is literally their game plan. They tire teams out. That was my point.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
          As a BC fan, sorry, I can't. The Eagles are skating like 30 freshmen, most of them have the flu and the ones that don't have no sticks. Not to mention... someone stole all the goalie equipment. If you guys don't give BC a thorough beat down then you should be ashamed.

Lose at BU?? hahahahahahaha... ain't happening.

Congrats on your #1 ranking. See ya in April.
          Sandbagger!

Comment

Originally posted by Innova View Post
            I predict the Badgers will get two wins, and take over the #1 spot in the country after this weekend.

BC/BU fans....tell me why I am wrong
            Almost had that one.
            BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
            National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
            Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

That was impressively terrible from Wisconsin's perspective.

Comment

Remember when BC would smoke Wisconsin or Minnesota or North Dakota and we could make fun of the WCHA? Those were the days.... Thanks Terry!
                Originally posted by reBlur
                the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                  Remember when BC would smoke Wisconsin or Minnesota or North Dakota and we could make fun of the WCHA? Those were the days.... Thanks Terry!
                  I remember when we made your team look rather foolish at Mariucci last season.
                  @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                  On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                  High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                    Ditto at the FF the year before and that one actually meant something!

Comment

Obviously impressed with BC, but wow...what an absolutely brutal performance from Wisconsin.

Not that they even attempted to help either goaltender tonight, but where was Rumpel?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XrdvacdUi4

Comment

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XrdvacdUi4

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                              Ditto at the FF the year before and that one actually meant something!
                              I remember both games with clarity. I prefer the latter, but concede the former. I will be in attendance next Sunday with my 8 year old, Cosmo, and I request that y'all go belly up so I can instill a strong western bias in my son's psyche. Thanks in advance for your collective acquiescence.
                              You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                                Understood. And kudos for that. But I thought BC embarassed the WCHA all the time? Pretty sure we weren't the ones embarassed in our last meeting. Shall we look at all time record UMN vs BC?

Nice win tonight. Looking forward to next weekend.
                                @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                                On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                                High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Working...
                                X