MTU @ tUMD: Talking in 3rd Person Non-Conference Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MTU @ tUMD: Talking in 3rd Person Non-Conference Style

vizoroo pleased to see tUMD and MTU tradition lives on.
    GO DU !!!

Comment

tJohnson's Jerseys will attend on Friday to see Tech win, but will not be able to stay to see Tech sweep Saturday night.
      tJJ is looking forward to seeing Amsoil for the first time as well.
      Ryan J
      Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
      https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
      Originally posted by geezer
      Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
      Originally posted by manurespreader
      ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

tJon is glad that hockey season is here! TJon was not liking crickets.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

drshoen always appreciates the 3rd person thread, and hopes MTU & tUMD will continue to play annually. drshoen has no idea who will win, as drshoen is much too eastern biased to know who is better.
          Not a real doctor, nor do I play one on TV!
          Clarkson 1990

Comment

I usually try to make the games at Duluth, but not this year. Non-conference games interest me less, and I have better things to spend my money on. I'd much rather go up to Houghton for a home series than go to Duluth for a weekend.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              I usually try to make the games at Duluth, but not this year. Non-conference games interest me less, and I have better things to spend my money on. I'd much rather go up to Houghton for a home series than go to Duluth for a weekend.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hR5YNqE3K8
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

tHuskiefan906 is happy that we have better goaltending than than tUMD and should be a big factor this weekend.

GO TECH

Comment

Originally posted by Huskiefan906 View Post
                  tHuskiefan906 is happy that we have better goaltending than than tUMD and should be a big factor this weekend.

GO TECH
                  It is only better goaltending when it shows up. Will it be the goaltending that appeared versus UMD? Or the goaltending that appeared at GLI?
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                    It is only better goaltending when it shows up. Will it be the goaltending that appeared versus UMD? Or the goaltending that appeared at GLI?
                    tOldish Husky's thoughts exactly.

Comment

WHF thinks the Tech goaltending will be better and more consistent with a year under their belts in the NCAA.
                      MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
                      2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

WHF thinks the Tech goaltending will be better and more consistent with a year under their belts in the NCAA.
                        MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
                        2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by Wi.Huskies Fan View Post
                          I would really like to see one of the goalies jump out and claim the #1 spot. I don't like going back and forth between 2 guys, I think if you give a guy the job, and he knows he's the man, he can spend time worrying about stopping the puck and not whether or not he's going to lose his position. The problem is, one of the guys needs to play well enough to warrant giving him the #1 job.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Biddco is very excited about visiting Duluth this weekend. Being the first weekend and the teams only have a week of official practices it is easy to notice the rust. While UMD dominated Lakehead U, Biddy is pretty sure they are one of the worst CIS teams.
                            tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by drshoen View Post
                              drshoen always appreciates the 3rd person thread, and hopes MTU & tUMD will continue to play annually. drshoen has no idea who will win, as drshoen is much too eastern biased to know who is better.
                              RB has to read western threads to agree on something with a CCT fan.
                              RB has never agreed on anything with a fan of #26.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

wolverineTrumpet enjoys posting in 3rd person. wT is excited for hockey season.
                                wT will be cheering for tMel and the Huskies, but expects a split this weekend.
                                Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                                wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                                7 B1G
                                7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                                6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                                5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                                5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                                2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                                2 Alaskan

Comment

Working...
                                X